Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See chris_brown2's Items on eBay

question for those who're frequent MLB TTM'ers

if i posted a list of guys i was thinking about sending to,could anyone give me thier opinion on wether theyre a good risk?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

if i posted a list of guys i was thinking about sending to,could anyone give me thier opinion on wether theyre a good risk?

Seriously, I would say look them up in the TTM manager as they show signing habits of players and you could make an educated choice on mailing or not. I have seen some crazy cool stuff from players who usually never sign and failures from guys who almost always do, but the TTM Database is a pretty good guide as to a players signing habits.
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Seriously, I would say look them up in the TTM manager as they show signing habits of players and you could make an educated choice on mailing or not. I have seen some crazy cool stuff from players who usually never sign and failures from guys who almost always do, but the TTM Database is a pretty good guide as to a players signing habits.

right,normally i would agree with u,but with me,id rather lean towards the side of caution and go with a sure thing since getting a hold of US postage for me isnt all that easy while living in Canada,since i have to lean on family members back home in Chicago,and they get a bit annoyed when i ask for postage refills frequently lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See CamaroDMD's Items on eBay

right,normally i would agree with u,but with me,id rather lean towards the side of caution and go with a sure thing since getting a hold of US postage for me isnt all that easy while living in Canada,since i have to lean on family members back home in Chicago,and they get a bit annoyed when i ask for postage refills frequently lol

I agree with the previous poster's advice. Check the TTM database. It contains information from many members which I think gives a much better picture of a player's TTM reliability verses one collector's experience. If postage is an issue for you and you want to be ultra safe...sample size of responses is the key. One or two members responding to a thread is not gonna give you the complete picture. Searching each player in the TTM database will.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I agree with the previous poster's advice. Check the TTM database. It contains information from many members which I think gives a much better picture of a player's TTM reliability verses one collector's experience. If postage is an issue for you and you want to be ultra safe...sample size of responses is the key. One or two members responding to a thread is not gonna give you the complete picture. Searching each player in the TTM database will.

true,theres just 1 issue i have,that being one of the players im after is now retired,and the TTM database hasnt been updated with a recent "working" address for the guy im after,so for the moment,at least in 1 respect,im ™™™™ out of luck

SCF Rewards
    Country

Have you tried buying US stamps online from the USPS? I don't know if it's possible, but I buy Canadian stamps from the Canadian PO online and have them shipped to me directly. Maybe you can do the same in reverse. Just a thought.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Send to Terry Collins