Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Los Angeles Dodgers Anaheim Angels Los Angeles Lakers
    See desertdogg2006's Items on eBay

decent break. I just don't know how topps can put out a product like this and not have any top ten player autos. out of a case I would think you would have pulled one auto of at least.one of these guys. harper. trout. Kershaw. machado. Bryant. correra. arenado. sale, mc cutchen Ortiz. posey. pujols. goldie. Cabrera. ichiro. is that too much to ask for the money being spent. I tip my hat off to you, your a brave man for breaking a case of that stuff.
    Last edited by desertdogg; 07-13-2016 at 11:21 PM.
    collecting rookies auto game used of hall of famer or retired players all sports.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (2354)
    Country
    Navy
    Atlanta Braves
    See mdword's Items on eBay

Not to shabby on the hits congrats. sending you a PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@ebayguruEric See $guru$'s Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Nice 1/1 Randy Johnson pull!

Thanks!

I think that was the second best card in the case.

SCF Rewards
    Country

decent break. I just don't know how topps can put out a product like this and not have any top ten player autos. out of a case I would think you would have pulled one auto of at least.one of these guys. harper. trout. Kershaw. machado. Bryant. correra. arenado. sale, mc cutchen Ortiz. posey. pujols. goldie. Cabrera. ichiro. is that too much to ask for the money being spent. I tip my hat off to you, your a brave man for breaking a case of that stuff.

I agree, I was also hoping for a bigger name autograph, but that's how it goes some times. I mean a Griffey, Koufax, Aaron, etc... would have been good too.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not to shabby on the hits congrats. sending you a PM.

Thanks, PM Sent back!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Los Angeles Dodgers Anaheim Angels Los Angeles Lakers
    See desertdogg2006's Items on eBay

I agree, I was also hoping for a bigger name autograph, but that's how it goes some times. I mean a Griffey, Koufax, Aaron, etc... would have been good too.

yes. I was thinking about those guys as well a few hofers. I think if you got at least one auto of the players in your post as well as mine. I would be happy knowing I could count on at least one auto of my favorite players. I know iam not the only one who thinks this way. that why group breaks are so huge right now.

SCF Rewards
    Country

yes. I was thinking about those guys as well a few hofers. I think if you got at least one auto of the players in your post as well as mine. I would be happy knowing I could count on at least one auto of my favorite players. I know iam not the only one who thinks this way. that why group breaks are so huge right now.

To me, the reason card companys can get away with putting out bad high end cases is because of the group breaks. They allow an almost automatic sell through for high end, low work products like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12