Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

McBirthday McBox McBreaks - 1 SPA & 1 UD Champs

Hellllooooooo! How are ya? Me, I quit smoking three weeks ago. Good stuff right? Wrong! That, plus the blood pressure meds I'm taking, resulted in my blood pressure actually nose-diving! To the point where I've lost partial feeling and use in my right hand! More specifically, the last two fingers. Middle-age is AWESOME!!!

Speaking of middle-age, I'm 48 today. Now, every year I get a box of cards from the Birthday Club at work. This year however, Birthday Club was scrapped because two of the members aren't with the company anymore. So now i'm on the hook for my own cards. Luckily I'm saving my cigarette money, so yesterday I marched into OT cards and bought my own box of SPA, plus a box of UD Champs to boot. And after I got home from work today I opened 'em up!

First up was the Champs. I really liked busting this box, it was very Canadian in content and personally I love plain old cardboard. I got a Samuel de Champlain RCc hahahaaaaa, four fishies inserts, a Northern Lights insert, a octopus-toss Traditions card, and these..............

Yayyyyyy McDavid. Plus a decent older-player auto.

Moving on to SPA. My luck with SPA is hit&miss, from a Bobby Orr Immortal Inks 4/10 one year to a case-hit Maple Leafs FWAP that was so useless I gave it way another year. So...........this year, I'm 19 packs in and this is what I have..........

Two PC hits...........................

And this beyond sad collection of...............blurg.........

I can feel my McDonalds breakfast coming back up. Yes, this is a hobby. No, I'm not in this for the cash (I've already given away the Vatrano & Lazar cards btw) But COME ON, for $180 just give me SOMETHING.

Last pack...................................

If you want a decent birthday present I guess you gotta buy it yourself eh?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

McGinn has also been given away :)

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (63)
    Country
    See jc-card-collectibles's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Nice hits but why did you give the Lazar away......

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Awesome McDavid! Wow, that's certainly a nice B-Day gift!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content