Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Just broke a box of 11-12 SPA no autos, nothing

Just broke my first box from a sealed case and no autos or exchange nothing. Have never had that happen before got 2 more from the case to break. Not sure if I want to now or not. UD will be getting a call...what do you think chances are they will listen?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Doubt they will care for a box that old, sounds to me it was tampered usually there is 1 auto missing but all ? doesnt seem like a legit untouched box to me.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Funny part is I was there when the dealer cracked the case. Seals were all good. I opened the next box, all the autos were on the right. Looks like a collation issue. I am sure the dealer will replace but this is an UD issue. New post coming this week for box 2, first pack was nice.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

Upper Deck will usually give you replacements, even if the rep you're talking to doesn't sound like they particularly care. The problem is you usally get the most common of autos.

I've had this happen twice since collecting again in 10-11 season. You will need to mail them them hologram from the box, possibly the bar code (can't remember) and both times for me the store owner wrote me out a new receipt with diamond dealer number and I mailed that in as well. Perhaps you can get the store owner to write on the receipt that box was from fresh case.

Since it is an older product Upper Deck may whine and complain but they should do something. If there isn't much in the way of 11-12 SP Authentic kicking around in their vaults maybe you can get newer cards or even from other sets as replacements. Tell them what you collect. Explain all of this to them on the phone and they should definitely do something for you. Also mention that it was the first of three boxes and now you're unsure if you even want to open them at all.

At least that was my experience both times.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Connexionhck (72)
    Country
    See thal_corbeil's Items on eBay Instagram:

Had that happened to me, they didn't care. Didn't get crap in return.
    I collect game used and autographed cards of Beliveau, Lafleur and Maurice Richard. Can consider other nice Habs cards too.
    Flicker: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 933homeplate's Items on eBay

Yup-will probably get some 11-12 common auto`s. Not much else they can do.