Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Live Box Break ANTHOLOGY

A local card shop has their boxes of Anthology on super sale, and really cheap. Originally $115. This yields 6 hits, 4 relic cards and 2 auto cards on average. I will post one card at a time, and will post a pic of the cards later...Here we go...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

oh wow....the box says 6 cards, and I see 7 thick cards....here we go... card 1: Massive Materials (all orange) /275 Kimmo Timonen

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Card 2,.... Massive Materials 2 color prime (orange, seam, white) /45 Denis Potvin

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Card 3.... Tetrad materials (3 white jersey, light brown stick) /99 Marty Turco

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Nice box sooo far..... boom super nice card Tetrad Materials (3 patches all 3 color, and i assume it is a fight strap-it is soft velcro) no idea what it is though. /49 Alex Pietrangelo.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

WOW card 5 is suppppper sick.

Tetrad Materials (3 jerseys all slight 3 color, and 2 color game used skate-again not 100% sure. but it is rubber and looks like a skate piece) /25 Alex Ovechkin

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Card 6.... Sweetness

Dual Shadow box autograph /299
    this card looks very sharp and its pretty sweet it was 2 penguins (1 current and 1 that was traded)

Derrick Pouliot and Joseph Morrow.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Final card.....

Home and Native Land Shadowbox autograph /149
    Canada flag autograph of Rod Gilbert.

This stuff is awesome. I might have to get some more. Very sweet hits and cards, and i got 1 extra hit. I think this was an awesome box. ONLY bad thing is that this product doesn't have any pictures of the players on the card. It is all just graphics and designs. Pretty sweet overall, but I always like the picture of the players on the cards....

Thanks for watching guys!
    Last edited by PittPens8771; 07-17-2016 at 11:17 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cant complain about that break.