Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See greg1126817's Items on eBay

Topps Redemptions Questions

I was trying to log onto the topps website to check the status of my redemption, and it is saying my username and password is not correct. This is on the new site. I did not change anything, but tried to get a password reset sent to my email, but i never got anything. Is anybody else having trouble with the new site? I have never logged onto the new site. Its been a couple weeks since i logged into the old site. Anybody know whats going on with this? I have been waiting on an antonio brown diamond gold patch auto inscription for a couple months now. Just looking to check the status on it. Starting to get frustrated with topps. I know once football season starts its going to be really tough to get redemption filled.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anybody have any info on this?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just went to the new site and tried to sign in with no problems, I'm not sure what your running into while trying. Hope you gets it figured out and even more hope your redemption is in and on its way.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just went to the new site and tried to sign in with no problems, I'm not sure what your running into while trying. Hope you gets it figured out and even more hope your redemption is in and on its way.

Me too. I have a feeling once the season starts if it hasnt been signed yet. It probably wont be until at least the end of the season. I really want to see what this card looks like!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Finally got in there. Had to make a new account and then add my old account. Not sure why they had to make it so difficult.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos
    See Just a buyer, no page.'s Items on eBay

I know it has little bearing on the Antonio Brown, but they redeemed a Shane Ray for me in about two weeks. A Violet (actually a green auto) /25.

I just tried to log on however, and redeem.topps.com is re-directing me to the main Topps site, where it has a link to the redeem site - that takes me right back to the main site instead.

Something is obviously wrong there. I didnt know they have a new site. Is that a different addy?

I just got another Shane Ray redemption card (this time /150), and expect it in the mail in a day or two. Hope they get that fixed and I can redeem this one also.
    Last edited by JWinn; 07-19-2016 at 09:17 PM. Reason: wrong color

SCF Rewards
    Country

I know it has little bearing on the Antonio Brown, but they redeemed a Shane Ray for me in about two weeks. A Magenta (actually a green auto) /25.

I just tried to log on however, and redeem.topps.com is re-directing me to the main Topps site, where it has a link to the redeem site - that takes me right back to the main site instead.

Something is obviously wrong there. I didnt know they have a new site. Is that a different addy?

I just got another Shane Ray redemption card (this time /150), and expect it in the mail in a day or two. Hope they get that fixed and I can redeem this one also.

I had to create a new account with a different email address and password then when i clicked the redemption's it gave me the option to enter my old info and merge the accounts. Unfortunately i had to re enter my address info too. Hopefully that hasn't been holding up the shipment. I kind of doubt it though. Hopefully it comes soon. Its been a couple months already, and i don't think this is one i want a replacement for. I'm sure they wouldn't give me fair value on it being a 1/1.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos

Jeez, I hope I don't need to create a whole new account. I am strictly a football collector, and don't expect to be redeeming many more cards from Topps for the next five years.

But I understand how the internet grows, and companies have to keep up with their websites. They cannot keep the old website forever in the ever , faster changing world.

Timing sucks though, haha.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jeez, I hope I don't need to create a whole new account. I am strictly a football collector, and don't expect to be redeeming many more cards from Topps for the next five years.

But I understand how the internet grows, and companies have to keep up with their websites. They cannot keep the old website forever in the ever , faster changing world.

Timing sucks though, haha.

Im not sure why they did that. It would have been just as easy for them to merge everything over automatically. But oh well Mine is fixed now. Hope yours is easier to figure out than mine was!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos

Ya know, I just got it all working really smoothly too. My computer remembers my password for me, and everything was so easy this last year or so. All I had to DO was type in the number on the card.

I always had trouble with passwords at Topps and Upper Deck in the past. Always had to create new accounts, and figure out another new password just to play. It was very frustrating.

I don't expect I am any more adept at it now than I was back then, haha.

And yeah, I wouldn't want a replacement on THAT card either. The Topps Diamond cards are really, really nice. I don't usually go for doubles, but the Shane Ray really was as impressive as they looked online. Really nice patch, and a nice clean, if small auto.

In addition, I have been coming to truly appreciate Topps redemption cards. They come with that seal, and are for all essential purposes, un-circulated cards in all but perfect condition (Although I do not get grades).

NO fingerprints or any other kind of damage. I go crazy over fingerprints on cards like these…..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast