Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

New to card collecting this decade.

Hello everyone, im fairly new to card collecting this decade. I have not done it since i was in my mid teens. I recently inherited my brothers collection and it is full of everything from all 3 major sports up until this year. Everyting is from high end to low end graded to non graded. Flawless, National Treasures, Gold Standard ect.... He was buying into the breaks where the cards come in the suitcase looking cases. "all i know is they were increadably expensive but he did get a few Curry auto's out of it. There are Even some older mid 80's to early 90's baseball rookies graded 10. I collect game used baseball items mostly from the White Sox. I am keeping a few cards but not much and moving the rest. I will be posting everything a little at a time because there are so many boxes. All my prices will be negotiable just looking to move. I have about 6 Large rubermaid containers full of cards in cases it looks like someone moving a card shop. If anyone is interested in anything specific please email me otherwise I will be listing a few things at a time then moving to ebay if they do not sell.

You can email me.

[email protected]

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

helf35- Welcome to SCF!. I would be interested in knowing what graded cards you have.
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

SCF Rewards
    Country

As far as anything older I have a Barkley RC PSA 9, Frank Thomas 90 Leaf PSA 10 (7) PSA 9 (1), a couple 87 Donruss Maddux PSA 10 and some will clarks PSA 10 rookies as well. 1 Ripken Rookie Beckett 8.5. All the older stuff I am keeping for myself because my father bought them for us in the 90's. Satchel Paige PSA 9 53 Topps and alot of 54 and 56 Topps all graded 7 or better. All stars both williams in the 54 and the Kaline Rookie. 56 Banks, Mays, Aaron, clemente and the rest of the stars from that set. Most of the other graded items are newer but i have alot of boxes to still go through. I will be posting them in the buy/sell as i dig through. Newer items are all Winston, Curry, Trout, Harper and players like that. alot of 8.5-10's. So far i have a stack of about 40 or more that are PSA or Beckett.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants New Jersey Devils
    See bcool022's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Welcome to SCF! Enjoy!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Atlanta Falcons Indianapolis Colts
    See Jeremy12familyguy's Items on eBay

Welcome to SCF, Chris. Thanks for joining.

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

Welcome to SCF Chris, have fun here and enjoy yourself!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Welcome ... and please do pm me if you have any true 1/1 auto'd Jameis Winston's in that inherited collection of yours

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Welcome to SCF!
    Football: Emmitt Smith!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Chicago Bears
    Upper Deck ePack

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!!!!!

Hidden Content | Hidden Content | T.J. Oshie Patch Archive

Hidden Content