Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @Varietyofcards See Weekendwarriorsportscards's Items on eBay

Buying Warriors...buying Warriors...buying Warriors....details inside thread

Looking for some low end lots of Klay Thompson, Andre Iguodala, Draymond Green & Shaun Livingston.....relics, rcs and Prizm/Select colors with any one card no more than like $5. Posting in many places online and may sift through to the best or better deals. Anyone ready to sell!?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Los Angeles Dodgers Anaheim Angels Los Angeles Lakers
    See desertdogg2006's Items on eBay

feel free to pm me an offer on this lot. of andre iguodala. rookies. thanks. larry

img175.jpg
    collecting rookies auto game used of hall of famer or retired players all sports.

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @Varietyofcards See Weekendwarriorsportscards's Items on eBay

feel free to pm me an offer on this lot. of andre iguodala. rookies. thanks. larry

img175.jpg

Thanks....really after more variety....couldn't offer enough really to make it worthwhile I dont think.