Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Need some help Identifying some Autographs.

Hi all, I acquire this Autographed NFL ball a few years back. A sport Journalist from the USA had brought this ball to the Sydney 2000 Olympics.
    He gave it to a girl I knew she wasn't so impressed and gave it to me. Anyway I'm having a clean out and thought better check this out before I do something dumb. Any help greatly appreciated. It shouldn't be too hard for someone here to work out? It's dated and from a event that would be able to narrow it down some. Thanks in advance.
    Attached Images Attached Images

SCF Rewards
    Country

Second pic is Jim Kiick. Top left on the third picture is Tony Dorsett.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks lambeauleap87m 2 down and off to a good start.

SCF Rewards
    Country

on the clear white side Conrad dobler #66

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks Jaymz887. 2 to go. Obliviously the signature's aren't so sort after player otherwise, I would of probably got a lot more replies. But it's good to know what I actually have. Thanks again everyone.