Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Christmas in July, possibly twice!

Howdy folks! I went to the card show yesterday and got some stuffs. Firstly is this, a Billy-Bob Thornton auto from the greatest Christmas movie ever made :)

Secondly, I was supposed to meet Dave SedinFan there, he had a couple of Lord Stanley's Mug leftovers for me, but he left before I got there. He did leave them for me with another guy at the show tho, even tho I told him I had money for him! If this IS a early Christmas present then OMG thanks! If not I'll pay up at the next show :D

Brett Hull /10, the Stanley Cup Moments cards were one per case.

And holyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy moly.

Bought some binder-fillers...............

And I finished paying Derek off for a Bobby Orr auto. I was so proud of myself for selling/trading/giving away three Orr autos over the last couple years, which still left me with five which is still four too many but then I saw this one and it wasn't a sticker auto and it wasn't Upper Deck so really, what choice did I have..................

Neat huh?

That's it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice Orr Auto!!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

That Orr is excellent! Such a nice looking card!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Nice pickups!

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country

Merry Christmas-in-July Ed! Wish I coulda stayed longer to say hi, but alas in-law duties were calling.

Ah Bad Santa, what a classic! What's Billy Bob doing signing on top of Lorelai Gilmore's picture though? Guess it shows up better on the whiter part of the image.

And don't you mean Christmas in July 3 times? I assume the Hip concert tops everything, even a Bobby autograph :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the home of the Daniel and Henrik Sedin Collection Hidden Content
    Most Wanted List
    14-15 Masterpieces Sawchuk Red Stick x/35, Barber Black Stick x/25
    Any Sedin 1/1 or game worn letter
    Any Lord Stanley's Mug 1/1

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

And don't you mean Christmas in July 3 times? I assume the Hip concert tops everything, even a Bobby autograph :)

It was..........bittersweet. My 28th (I think) and last show. Got me some hockey memorabilia from the concert :)

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Great stuff Ed!

Sounds like the Hip show was awesome.... I'm going to the Hamilton one in a couple of weeks.