Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See http://www.ebay.ca/usr/fred-vintage-sportscards's Items on eBay

Looking for a trade partner from US

Hi guys,

It has become more and more difficult in my opinion to make good deal on eBay for canadians. The global shipping program is sometime very expensive. For example, a 700 card could cost 40 $ shipping and 50 $ import charges. I am looking for someone from the US who could help me buy some items and send them back to me. I would simply give the item number. If the item is won, I would pay for the item + shipping to you and shipping to me. I can also add a commission that would be a certain % of the money I save.

Please let me know if that is something that you would do.
    THanks
    Fred

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great idea. I would love that too, but not to take away from you finding someone, in general though, that would be awesome.
    Collect what you like. Simple.

SCF Graphics

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dnjcards's Items on eBay

Would be happy to help both of you out. I actually do this for another member as well, which saves him a ton on shipping. Feel free to PM me for more details.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Best suggestion I have for this is to add an alternate shipping address to your eBay account and have cards shipped to COMC. They offer a service, COMC Mailboxes, and it drastically reduces the costs for shipping. Other than that, make a couple good friends here in the US that will bid on your behalf and then you just pay them for stuff as you go. Helps a ton and builds bridges in the community.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers
    See nicknock-2013's Items on eBay

Be glad to help you out if I Can. U.S. based ebay seller myself. nicknock-2013 I have a way to bypass the ridiculous shipping rates to Canada using a United States Postal Service account, let me know if can be of any assistance

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Best suggestion I have for this is to add an alternate shipping address to your eBay account and have cards shipped to COMC. They offer a service, COMC Mailboxes, and it drastically reduces the costs for shipping. Other than that, make a couple good friends here in the US that will bid on your behalf and then you just pay them for stuff as you go. Helps a ton and builds bridges in the community.

+1

This is what I do. COMC offers a great service.