Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nycards2110's Items on eBay

Autographs during Yankee Stadium BP??

PLEASE HELP:
    I'm going to a Mets vs Yankees at Yankee Stadium and I need to know if it is possible to get autographs from the road/away team during batting practice? If anybody knows if I can or if it's difficult to do, please let me know. It there's a good possibility, who are the best signers on the Mets? ANY INFO FROM PRIOR EXPERIENCES WOULD BE HELPFUL!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    New York Mets

At citifield you can enter two hours prior to gametime. If you go just past the first base dugout you will have a chance for one or two if you are lucky. Same with visitor side. I heard Yankees stopped doing their version but that was only what I heard.

Bring your own pen and item as the prices are triple for a MLB ball at the stadium.

Good luck

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok thanks for the info. I have all my photos and stuff bought/printed and ready to go. Have you gotten any autos during BP at any MLB stadiums? I think I have a good shot since I'm graphing the away team.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    New York Mets

Never have. My son only got Logan Verretts auto last month. Before we got there (season ticket holders can get in 1/2 hour earlier) matz and 3 others that I do not remember signed for others. I did see Cubs players signing on the other side.

I see you collect Mets. So do I . Shoot me a wanted list and maybe we can help each other out. I just went to Cooperstown to see Piazza go in. That was an experience. Did get Hojo's and Orosco's auto among others. But you pay up there.

Good luck

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey! I went to the game last night and it was awesome. I unfortunately did not get any autos but almost got a few balls but weren't within reach.. I got extremely close to Robles and Familia who were talking to me and the rest of the fans but oddly did not sign. I also watched a majority of BP from behind the dugout and down the left field line. It was an amazing experience all in all.

I was also at the induction ceremony to see Piazza get inducted. I got to meet Doc Gooden and get his autograph as well. I saw Orosco but didn't want to pay, but I did buy a few autos as well like Ron Darling and Gary Sheffield.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey! I went to the game last night and it was awesome. I unfortunately did not get any autos but almost got a few balls but weren't within reach.. I got extremely close to Robles and Familia who were talking to me and the rest of the fans but oddly did not sign. I also watched a majority of BP from behind the dugout and down the left field line. It was an amazing experience all in all.

I was also at the induction ceremony to see Piazza get inducted. I got to meet Doc Gooden and get his autograph as well. I saw Orosco but didn't want to pay, but I did buy a few autos as well like Ron Darling and Gary Sheffield.

I know I'm late but Granderson is a very good signer. He signs after the anthem, so if they try to kick you out just say you're waiting for Granderson, and hopefully they let you stay. I know that at citi field, I think he does that everywhere else but not positive.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got cueto, hammels, and another guy down the 3rd base line. Hope this helps.

SCF Rewards
    Country

^Towards the left field foul pole