Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Buffalo Bills Buffalo Sabres
    See SkyLanding's Items on eBay

Any good card shops in Pittsburgh area?

Not sure if this is the right place for this post but I just moved to Pittsburgh and can't seem to find any card shops. Buffalo had quite a few so I'm surprised not to find any here yet. Anyone know of any?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

There are several places to check out, will depend upon what side of town you are on. If you are near Cranberry check out Baseball Card Castle, he is usually pretty fair with his stuff and has inventory to boot. There is Sports Cards Etc in McKees Rocks, but if you are looking for a decent deal I would avoid. I have yet to make a deal with that guy. In the North Hills you can try the mall, there is a Steel City Collectibles in the mall, pretty sure it is still there. They carry a lot of wax and jersey's, but not a lot of cards. In the south you can try Sports Card Junction, they are a smaller shop but have some inventory around. In the east, well that is not so good anymore, the better shops have closed (retirement), however I do know there are several shows upcoming. Here is the info for those:

2016 SPORTS CARD SHOW SCHEDULE
    August 19, 20, 21
    (Supplies available at this show, plus Vintage, McFarlane's and much more!)
    Monroeville Mall
    Monroeville, Pa.

September 23, 24, 25
    Galleria Mall
    Johnstown, Pa.

Sept. 30, Oct. 1, 2
    The Mall at Robinson
    Pittsburgh, Pa.

Oct. 21, 22, 23
    Westmoreland Mall
    Greensburg, Pa. 15601

November 4, 5, 6
    Galleria Mall
    Johnstown, Pa.

November 18, 19, 20
    Monroeville Mall
    Monroeville, Pa.

I will be bringing a TON of hockey for the Greensburg show, if you are looking for something let me know via a PM

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm in the south parts but I'll look into them all. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Actually sports card junction is in the north hills right off of 19. Junction is the normal store I visit since the owner carries most new hockey products. Similar to what penguinschief said, I also avoid sports cards etc. If you're south of the city, I work in the south hills and recently found another store there called greentree sports cards which is right off of the parkway at the top of the hill, the prices were very reasonable for new hockey wax and they had a good variety to choose from.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (197)
    Country

Redwing, I am in the South Hills. Contact me on pm if you are in the south hills.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not sure if this is the right place for this post but I just moved to Pittsburgh and can't seem to find any card shops. Buffalo had quite a few so I'm surprised not to find any here yet. Anyone know of any?

You're looking for SportsCards Etc. You probably visited the bigger places which are stocked with sports memorabilia and dont really have many cards, SportsCards Etc. is the opposite. I've lived in the south hills my whole life and it's the only true card shop in the south hills that's lasted through the ups and downs. It's located right off Rt. 19 about 5-10 min from South Hills Village Mall. Here is a link to it on google maps, https://goo.gl/maps/kPnRGXEnh652 They have uploaded photos of the inside of the shop too so you can see if its what you looking for. The address is below if you dont want to follow the link: 110 West McMurray Road Donaldsons Crossroads - Peters Twp. (South of Pittsburgh) McMurray, PA 15317

SCF Rewards
    Country

You're looking for SportsCards Etc. You probably visited the bigger places which are stocked with sports memorabilia and dont really have many cards, SportsCards Etc. is the opposite. I've lived in the south hills my whole life and it's the only true card shop in the south hills that's lasted through the ups and downs. It's located right off Rt. 19 about 5-10 min from South Hills Village Mall. Here is a link to it on google maps, https://goo.gl/maps/kPnRGXEnh652 They have uploaded photos of the inside of the shop too so you can see if its what you looking for. The address is below if you dont want to follow the link: 110 West McMurray Road Donaldsons Crossroads - Peters Twp. (South of Pittsburgh) McMurray, PA 15317

Looks awesome, I'll check it out!