Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

2015 Topps Diamond. Lucky pack!

I have been interested in this product since it launched. Finally got my finances in order and was able to buy a box or pack or whatever it's called. This 3 card bundle was well worth my wait!

My LCS have had these priced at like $279 for the longest time. They are having a 20% off unopened boxes sale this week, so I figured it was time to splurge. Anyways here are my results!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots
    See zeke_at_bryant's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Awesome pull! Congrats
    Always looking for Patriots Jerseys/Autos!

Hidden Content - For Trade / For Sale
    Hidden Content - Patriots PC

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cardscardzcard5's Items on eBay

nice pulls! these cards are so stunning love the way the ink shows up on them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

They look so much better in person than on the YouTube breaks that I've been watching.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice! I picked up a tim brown patch auto and I agree they look awesome in person

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See greg1126817's Items on eBay

Nice manning! I had some good luck with mine a while back got the antonio brown gold patch auto inscription 1/1 in mine, unfortunately its a redemption and im still going around with topps one this one. Hopefully he just signs and i get it soon. Looks like lynch is all live now. Hopefully if you redeem it it doesnt take as long as its been taking me!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I purchased a Devin Funchess jumbo patch auto redemption back in April and am still waiting on it...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See greg1126817's Items on eBay

I purchased a Devin Funchess jumbo patch auto redemption back in April and am still waiting on it...

Hopefully he signs soon. Topps is valueing my 1/1 gold inscription patch auto at $300. There are 2 diamond 1/1s just auto sold for 300 and 375. I dont think they value it the same as i do. They said they got their values from ebay since its a 1/1. Inscription patch auto 1/1 Is much better than the regular 1/1 auto i would think.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hopefully he signs soon. Topps is valueing my 1/1 gold inscription patch auto at $300. There are 2 diamond 1/1s just auto sold for 300 and 375. I dont think they value it the same as i do. They said they got their values from ebay since its a 1/1. Inscription patch auto 1/1 Is much better than the regular 1/1 auto i would think.

No doubt. Antonio Brown is one of the best receivers in the league! Should get a pretty penny if you sell because of all the Steelers fans out there!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

Awesome Peyton Congrats.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast