Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I have been testing and playing with the code at times. But other than that, once active, it should be active.

If you find it, grab some screen captures
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

2Bros Sports
    Hidden Content

2. Delta SkyMiles
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanVT View Post
    How do you get it to link to your Facebook?
    you should be able to remove the https://www.facebook.com from your profile
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    ---
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

2Bros Sports
    Hidden Content

@packrip.com trading page has been added to the profile. Need to add an option for the seller page
    ---
    ---
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

2Bros Sports
    Hidden Content

photobucket added
    ---
    ---
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

2Bros Sports
    Hidden Content

flickr added
    ---
    ---
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

2Bros Sports
    Hidden Content

I like these new adds!
    Hidden Content
    Main PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Is there anyway to remove my "Transferred Feedback CnC (21)" Thing on my profile ?

It seems to be getting in the way of these new social media icons, plus we no longer accept tranferred feedback & I'm already over the required amount anyway.
    Hidden Content
    Main PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Quote Originally Posted by creasecollector View Post
    Is there anyway to remove my "Transferred Feedback CnC (21)" Thing on my profile ?

It seems to be getting in the way of these new social media icons, plus we no longer accept tranferred feedback & I'm already over the required amount anyway.
    yeah - this weekend, maybe

depends on tomorrow
    ---
    ---
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

2Bros Sports
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by creasecollector View Post

modified the template and this should be cleaner
    ---
    ---
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

2Bros Sports
    Hidden Content

Thanks so much for this, @scottkoz20 ! Looks great !

And thanks for the update on this as well, as it's very much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by scottkoz20 View Post
    modified the template and this should be cleaner
    Hidden Content

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123