Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Topps replacement help

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See greg1126817's Items on eBay

ANOTHER UPDATE:

Called topps today since i didn't hear back from them earlier this week like i was supposed to. Appears that the guy working on my redemption replacement is no longer employed by them. Didn't say the reason, but i have a feeling it wasn't on good terms. The new person said they are going to have the manager contact me when she gets into the office next week to see what we can do about the replacement. But the new person also told me that there is still a possibility that my redemption and other redemptions will be fulfilled, but its not a very good chance. The player if they chose to can keep the cards and not sign them and send them back. So now back to waiting again to see what Not a good way to run a business!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got another offer from topps. Anybody have some input on this? Here is what is offered as a replacement. Should I accept it. Or try for something else?

2014 Topps Chrome Auto Blue Wave Refractor #117 Odell beckham /20 graded 9.5 valued at $302.
    2014 Definitive Auto AIC-JW Jameis Winston /35 valued at $105.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos
    See Just a buyer, no page.'s Items on eBay

Sorry, I forgot about this thread.

Ya know, leave it to card companies to make something like the DMV look GOOD!

Getting a redemption card is akin to having to go renew your drivers license in person. In the Twilight Zone!

You take your number (the redemption), and enter a holding pattern of dizzying proportions. Nobody available to even answer a question, and if by random chance you DO get to talk to someone, they can't help you.

Everyone is a low level employee, and none of them really understand how their business operates. No explanation for why they cannot produce they product they supposedly make.

My Shane Ray Diamond is still "pending". I was told two weeks ago it was "completed", and ready to ship. A card that's been live for months. Even COMC has them now. Graded copies are available even.

At this point, I would grab the Beckham and Winston, and count my blessings I got something decent out of this. Take them before someone else does. (If you still can.)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry, I forgot about this thread.

Ya know, leave it to card companies to make something like the DMV look GOOD!

Getting a redemption card is akin to having to go renew your drivers license in person. In the Twilight Zone!

You take your number (the redemption), and enter a holding pattern of dizzying proportions. Nobody available to even answer a question, and if by random chance you DO get to talk to someone, they can't help you.

Everyone is a low level employee, and none of them really understand how their business operates. No explanation for why they cannot produce they product they supposedly make.

My Shane Ray Diamond is still "pending". I was told two weeks ago it was "completed", and ready to ship. A card that's been live for months. Even COMC has them now. Graded copies are available even.

At this point, I would grab the Beckham and Winston, and count my blessings I got something decent out of this. Take them before someone else does. (If you still can.)

Yea redemptions are just horrible. I have an upper deck black gold spectrum auto relic #/10 that im waiting on as well. I hope thats a really nice card. But back to the Antonio Brown. I turned that offer down, but accepted an offer of the beckham blue wave auto #/20 BGS 9.5 and a 2015 Definitive Auto AIC-EM Eli Manning /10
    Im a little confused though as the AIC-EM is an inscription auto, but beckett lists one as no serial number and the other as a 1/1. I think this is the card i am going to get. I dont think that is too bad! What do you think?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Definitive-Football-2016-Giants-Eli-Manning-Inscription-Auto-Mint-5-10-SSP-/272366349644?hash=item3f6a4cad4c:g:fC8AAOSwXrhXmZA a

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yea redemptions are just horrible. I have an upper deck black gold spectrum auto relic #/10 that im waiting on as well. I hope thats a really nice card. But back to the Antonio Brown. I turned that offer down, but accepted an offer of the beckham blue wave auto #/20 BGS 9.5 and a 2015 Definitive Auto AIC-EM Eli Manning /10
    Im a little confused though as the AIC-EM is an inscription auto, but beckett lists one as no serial number and the other as a 1/1. I think this is the card i am going to get. I dont think that is too bad! What do you think?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Definitive-Football-2016-Giants-Eli-Manning-Inscription-Auto-Mint-5-10-SSP-/272366349644?hash=item3f6a4cad4c:g:fC8AAOSwXrhXmZA a

i have read threw this before just never commented. the brown would have been super sweet and probably worth more than anything they are going to offer. the beckam will be a nice card tho, makes me kinda wonder how they ended up with a beckham 9.5. they would have had to sub it themselves or buy it back

SCF Rewards
    Country

i have read threw this before just never commented. the brown would have been super sweet and probably worth more than anything they are going to offer. the beckam will be a nice card tho, makes me kinda wonder how they ended up with a beckham 9.5. they would have had to sub it themselves or buy it back

True. I was hoping for the brown. I'm confident it was going to be a great looking card. I just don't want to wait forever and still not get it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos
    See Just a buyer, no page.'s Items on eBay

I think you did even better.

Eli has two rings, and is destined to make the Hall. Winston's future will be lucky to have a similar career. While his cards might be good NOW, Eli will always have a following, and there will forever be a market for it.

Plus he's a must have in any collection of Super Bowl players.

Much better than the "Rookie QB's that might have been" collection.

And that one on ebay was a really nice card!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't think its too bad. Its not exactly what i wanted to have, but it seems like fair replacement value. I definitely like Eli more than Winston. Eli is very under rated. Not every QB gets 2 Superbowl rings!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants New Jersey Devils
    See bcool022's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

man I hate redemptions.. I think its ridiculous as well.. that being said, those 2 cards could help you get that kobe 1/1 from me

SCF Rewards
    Country

man I hate redemptions.. I think its ridiculous as well.. that being said, those 2 cards could help you get that kobe 1/1 from me

I would be willing to move the manning in a deal for the kobe, but the beckhams value does not match up with the Kobe.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast