Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Topps replacement help

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See greg1126817's Items on eBay

Topps replacement help

I have a topps diamond gold patch autograph inscription 1/1 that i am waiting on from topps. They are wanting to send me replacements for this card. I really wish he would sign and send it back so i can have the card i redeemed, but being football season now im not sure its going to happen anytime soon. I have been waiting for months for this card. Topps values it at $300 and has offered these 2 cards for replacement.

1) 2013 Five Star auto patch of Adrian Peterson /40
    2) 2013 Supreme quad auto card of Joe Greene,Lawrence Taylor, Bruce Smith and Howie Long /5

I dont really care for either of those cards. Im not an antonio brown collector either, but i think the value is off on what i feel i should get and what topps is offering. Topps is looking into giving me other options and will get back with me next week sometime. What do you think of the current offer for replacement, and what do you think a fair sale value would be for the card i sent in for redemption? I see a 1/1 printing plate auto sold for $375 on ebay. Am i wrong for asking 500-600 in value for the Diamond Antonio Brown 1/1 patch auto inscription? WOuld you have taken those 2 cards for replacement?
    Thanks,
    Greg

UPDATE: Topps has now offered $400 in value for the card. Personally i dont think thats enough, seeing the other 1/1s sold on ebay. This is what they based their value on. Doesnt make sense to me
    Last edited by greg271126817; 08-16-2016 at 08:32 PM. Reason: UPDATE

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anybody have any input on this?

SCF Rewards
    Country

i don't really know who Antonio Brown is but those aren't really a good replacement for that card. DEMAND a similar 1/1 card in return not something out of /40 and /5.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

i don't really know who Antonio Brown is but those aren't really a good replacement for that card. DEMAND a similar 1/1 card in return not something out of /40 and /5.

He is one of the top if not the top WR in football. Plays for the steelers. His regular 1/1 no patch, no inscription, only auto sold for 300 and another same set same way sold for 375. Mine will have a patch auto with inscription. Beckett is giving me $300 in sale value. I have a feeling the patch on this card is going to be really nice, and will get at least 500 especially when the season starts up. I hope they offer me something better than what they offered me this morning. I guess ill have to wait another week and see what they come up with. Or just wait it out for the card to be signed. Hopefully he does before the regular season starts or else it probably wont be until early next year.

SCF Rewards
    Country

up

SCF Rewards
    Country

Any other input on this?

SCF Rewards
    Country

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUp

SCF Rewards
    Country

up

SCF Rewards
    Country

Heard back from topps again. Updated the top post. Still not sure thats a fair deal for what i am waiting on.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos
    See Just a buyer, no page.'s Items on eBay

That sucks they can't redeem the card and want to offer a replacement.

Makes me wonder where my Shane Ray is. "Still pending", as of about an hour ago. The card is live all over ebay. I hope they didnt send mine out as a replacement for something else.

Kinda expected that to get redeemed quickly.

For the AB, I would ask for no less than another on card autographed 1/1, of an equal or better player. I doubt you'll get a Tom Brady or Aron Rodgers, but maybe a Dez, or even an AP 1/1 would be acceptable to me. I would take a Demaryius Thomas if it was me, for example. And I probably would have taken the Supreme Quad had it been OTC. (Still probably a pretty nice card.)

Five Star is sweet, but even a Supreme Red 1/1, which is likely to have a sticker, is NO Diamond. Not even close.

I doubt you'll have much luck claiming the value of a patch you haven't seen, and you're probably going to have to accept they only have so much on hand to offer in exchange now. As they no longer produce football cards.

Maybe they have a sticker 1/1 of a Top player like Brady. I might accept that. Cheaper card - better player, is my logic on that.

Or….. Maybe take a chance on an upper tier rookie 1/1 from Diamond, if they have any left. Something that could have the potential to really be valuable as a rookie card. Someone like the Receiver from Seattle, Tyler Lockett. He has the potential to be another AB in a few years.

Just a suggestion. I doubt Topps is going to have a lot of options for you.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast