Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Introducing Kronozio!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

Introducing Kronozio!

Members -

I am excited to announce a strategic partnership made with Kronozio. Kronozio is the only one platform in the world that helps collectors pursuing their passion by providing them with a complete solution!

I spent several hours with the team from Kronozio last week at the Nationals, reviewing and testing the KronoCard software. Honestly, the scanning capabilities alone are worth your time to register, download and try it out yourself. Listing the cards onto Kronozio is also simple to do.

Kronozio offers
    • their software to use for FREE!
    • the ability to list ALL your cards on Kronozio.com for free; the only fee is 10% when cards are sold.
    • the ability to sell your cards on eBay with Kronozio's eBay connector.

Thats right! One software, multiple platforms! Not only do you have the ability to list items on Kronozio.com, you also can leverage their eBay connector to add your items for sale to eBay FROM Kronozio to enhance exposure to your cards.

And if any cards go unsold, those cards will automatically go back on sale in your Kronozio.com store.

As an incentive for you to try Kronozio, SCF will raffle off the following card (image below) to an member that register (using SCF as the referral) AND lists a minimum of 10 cards for sale on Kronozio between today and September 5th, 2016 @11:59pm EST. In addition, for every 10 cards listed, you will get 1 entry and 1 more entry for 25 cards listed. So, if you list 50 cards, you'd get 7 entries toward the Ripken AND there will be no limit to the number of entries!!

If you are a seller on Kronozio already OR plan to sell on Kronozio, you can link your Kronozio storefront with SCF and it will display when you post on SCF (see the Kronozio icon kronozio.png under my feedback score in this post).

Lastly, Kronozio has 3 of their senior leaders (@KZ-David, @KZ-Vince and @KZ-Jonathan) on SCF that can answer your questions on the Kronozio Forum, which is currently located in the SCF Sponsor Marketplace (or click this link --> https://www.sportscardforum.com/forums/645-Kronozio). They will have a Sponsor badge under their username to start until we build out a Kronozio Staff Badge.

Please take a few minutes, check them out and register today.

Welcome to SCF!

About Kronozio (from Website)
    The company has been founded in 2013 and at that time named One Stop Sports Cards (OnestopSC on eBay). Then, in January 2015, with the new project, we changed our name for Kronozio s.a.

The project started as a simple test for a friend that wanted to sell some of is 300,000 hockey cards online. At that time, he was only able to put online around 600 cards per week, so much work; no time to eat, sleep or do anything else ☺. In July 2013, we were having lunch together and he ask me if I can help him sell his cards. My speciality is IT workflow optimization, so with all my knowledge and some programming, I come out after 2 weeks with a new pipeline that pushed the speed to 2,500 cards per week! My friend was blown away! We are talking about scanning both sides, documenting the cards and sending those cards to eBay. After long hours, I was able to push the whole process in December 2013 to 25,000 cards per week! Yep! You're reading correctly, 25,000 cards processed per week, using of-the-shelf equipment, custom home made software and an ultra-optimized workflow.

Read the full story here --> https://kronozio.com/history?l=en
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by scottkoz20; 08-16-2016 at 07:44 PM.

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

Welcome aboard Kronozio team!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Chicago Bears
    Twitter: @Rick Polus

I'm all for partnerships and promoting SCF. However, as a 40 year collector I see nothing on this site that makes me want to use it. It seems very complicated and involved. There are numerous spelling and grammar mistakes within the site that make it look very unprofessional. The name is horrendous. What does it mean ? There's a little story on the site about changing names but no explanation of why or what Kronozio means. I am also very disappointed that such a nice card like the Ripken autograph is being used to promote SCF members to use a different site to sell their cards instead of SCF. This seems counter productive to me. A card like that could have anchored a contest on SCF that could have generated site use HERE, not on a site that looking to gain sellers that could have sold here. I hate to bad mouth a new partnership but from where I stand, it looks like you're saying here, go sell your cards on another site and I'll even give you a chance at a Cal Ripken autograph for selling your cards off of SCF. SMH

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Not sure where to start here...

I'm all for partnerships and promoting SCF. However, as a 40 year collector I see nothing on this site that makes me want to use it. It seems very complicated and involved. There are numerous spelling and grammar mistakes within the site that make it look very unprofessional. The name is horrendous. What does it mean ? There's a little story on the site about changing names but no explanation of why or what Kronozio means. I am also very disappointed that such a nice card like the Ripken autograph is being used to promote SCF members to use a different site to sell their cards instead of SCF. This seems counter productive to me. A card like that could have anchored a contest on SCF that could have generated site use HERE, not on a site that looking to gain sellers that could have sold here. I hate to bad mouth a new partnership but from where I stand, it looks like you're saying here, go sell your cards on another site and I'll even give you a chance at a Cal Ripken autograph for selling your cards off of SCF. SMH

As for "very complicated and involved" - Honestly, I had a similar thought, that was until I used it myself. The one aspect of the software I do like is the auto cropping functionality. I can take a number of cards, put them on my scanner and Kronocard auto-crops the cards. With any software, it can only be made better with input from the people that are using it.

The language - Keep in mind that the site has been translated to English from French and frankly, translation tools don't fully capture context 100% correctly. This is something I know they are working to fix as those items are fixed and are open to making the site the best it can be.

As for the Ripken being used - something that I did not mention in the initial post is my long term vision for this partnership. We discussed a number of items at the Nationals, a lot of those items discussed I cannot elaborate on at this point as I only want to communicate what can be delivered upon, not what ifs. But let me say that I would not have made this card available if I did not see a path for SCF become stronger because of this partnership, it's just not going to happen overnight and it's not something that is not going to be seen immediately.

The story - I added a link to the fully story, that was my miss.

I will end with the name - Kronos (or the proper spelling from greek mythology Chronos) means time, in this case, the time savings.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'll add their YouTube page content you to review

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCki...NoIqyQfQVcadsQ

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for this great introduction Scott

I’m Vince the lead programmer of Kronocard Software. I have been a professional programmer for more than 20 years now. As a kid I collected stamps, comics and sports cards :)

The name Kronozio comes from « Chronos » the Greek personification of Time and « io » that relates to input / output. The goal of Kronozio is to provide sport cards collectors tools to save a Lot of time. The Kronozio team will post more information about it in the sub-forum.

I’m sorry for the English mistakes on our web site and in out tools. We are from Quebec and none of us is a native English speaker. If you want to help us simply send us the correct wording/sentences and we will fix our errors.
    We welcome all comments and suggestions. Kronozio.com and Kronocard launched in October 2015 and are still very young.

Have a great day.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Chicago Bears
    Twitter: @Rick Polus

Is there a way to filter only certain teams or sports after clicking on a certain seller to see all of his/her cards of just one team or just one sport instead of having to sift through every card they have listed ? I ask because I clicked on a seller's name and found there were almost 8,000 cards for that seller listed but didn't see any options to only look at baseball.
    Last edited by TurdFerguson; 08-14-2016 at 12:01 PM.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants New York Yankees New York Rangers

Thanks for this great introduction Scott

I’m Vince the lead programmer of Kronocard Software. I have been a professional programmer for more than 20 years now. As a kid I collected stamps, comics and sports cards :)

The name Kronozio comes from « Chronos » the Greek personification of Time and « io » that relates to input / output. The goal of Kronozio is to provide sport cards collectors tools to save a Lot of time. The Kronozio team will post more information about it in the sub-forum.

I’m sorry for the English mistakes on our web site and in out tools. We are from Quebec and none of us is a native English speaker. If you want to help us simply send us the correct wording/sentences and we will fix our errors.
    We welcome all comments and suggestions. Kronozio.com and Kronocard launched in October 2015 and are still very young.

Have a great day.

Vince, welcome to the SCF Family, it is great to have you aboard. I have been trying to use the software for several months with mixed results. It is a great concept and I look forward to seeing the platform grow. Let us know if you need any beta testers as I am constantly scanning and cataloging my cards. One of the great things I like about the software is how you can mark the sections of your collection for easier retrieval. I have the hardest time finding items when I am involved in a trade or sale. Drive me nuts!

An area that I would be interested in discussing is the ability to import from Flickr, Photobucket, any other image hosting site. I have thousands of images on Photobucket, that I do not want to have to rescan or retitle. I know I am not the only one who has this issue. Would also be great if you could comment on your road map as I would love to know what is in the future for the software!

Again great to have you as part of the team.....

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is there a way yo filter only certain teams or sports after clicking on a certain seller to see all of his/her cards of just one team or just one sport instead of having to sift through every card they have listed ? I ask because I clicked on a seller's name and found there were almost 8,000 cards for that seller listed but didn't see any options to only look at baseball.

On the web site once you use the search feature you get options to filter by sport, year and attribute. You also get to sort by card number, price or date added. At the moment we do not have the team/city but we plan to add it. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Vince, welcome to the SCF Family, it is great to have you aboard. I have been trying to use the software for several months with mixed results. It is a great concept and I look forward to seeing the platform grow. Let us know if you need any beta testers as I am constantly scanning and cataloging my cards. One of the great things I like about the software is how you can mark the sections of your collection for easier retrieval. I have the hardest time finding items when I am involved in a trade or sale. Drive me nuts!

An area that I would be interested in discussing is the ability to import from Flickr, Photobucket, any other image hosting site. I have thousands of images on Photobucket, that I do not want to have to rescan or retitle. I know I am not the only one who has this issue. Would also be great if you could comment on your road map as I would love to know what is in the future for the software!

Again great to have you as part of the team.....

Thanks, I feel SCF is a great community :)

For the flatbed scanner there are some rules to follow in order to get the best results but it is true that we tested only with a few scanners. I plan to add a feature where users could send us the image they got from the scanner when they feel the cards where not correctly detected. This way we will be able to gather data to enhance our solution.

Last month we added an import photo feature but It only import files from local hard drives... I will research how to import from web sites. Good suggestion. However at the moment we make front and back pictures mandatory. I doubt many poeple take time to do the back... we will have to think about that too...

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast