Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pumba15t2f's Items on eBay

DirtyJoe's Cleaning out my Closet Massive Resale Lot

Hey all, got this super nice 5k box loaded with Rookies, Jersey, Patches, and Autos. There are 230 Autographs, 83 Jersey Relic/Patch Autos, and 122 Patch or Jersey Relic Cards in this box and includes cards from NT, Flawless, Immaculate, Five Star, Black Gold, Topps Chrome, Topps Platinum, etc. There is also a few (one or two) Basketball, Baseball, and Hockey Cards. Included are autos or RPAs of the following:

Allen Robinson
    Jimmy Garoppolo
    AJ Green
    Bishop Sankey
    Tevin Coleman
    Devonta Freeman
    Jadeveon Clowney

Base Rookie Cards, Inserts, and Parallels of the following (well over 300 cards):
    Derek Carr
    Teddy Bridgewater
    Johnny Manziel
    Jimmy Garoppolo
    Andrew Luck
    Tom Brady
    Drew Brees
    Calvin Johnson
    Matt Stafford
    Matt Ryan
    (hopefully you get the idea)

This is a Super Nice lot for a card show or just for Resale. I am looking for $1000 OBO shipped on this lot. Believe me when I say you won't be unhappy with what you get at this price.

Note: I have received some interest in what is exactly in this box. I can tell you there are 2 Immaculate Barkevious Mingo Nike Swooshes, a Tom Brady Impact RC, a Flawless AJ Green Patch Auto, an Exquisite DeAnthony Thomas RPA/20, Several Ka'Deem Carey RPAs and Autos, and also a couple Allen Robinson and Marquise Lee Chrome Autos and Platinum RPAs. The lot also has a Topps Chrome Jordy Nelson Gold/50, Andrew Luck RCs, a Prizm White Sparkles Russell Wilson, Kelvin Benjamin, and Mike Davis (these are reported to be less than 5 made each). There are 6-7 Platinum Mariota RCs, Several Topps Chrome Rookie Cards of Bridgewater, Bortles, Carr, Mariota, Winston, Gurley, etc. There also is a 2015 Contenders SP and tons of 2014-2015 Contenders autos. Overall this box is stellar for card shows

SCF Rewards
    Country

How much for all the football cards

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pumba15t2f's Items on eBay

It is 99% football cards.