Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is UNACCEPTABLE. I could maybe see it getting packed out mistake in a box because nobody caught the mistake as the sticker fell off on the packing line or something but this card was sitting out all the time at the redemption offices. Somebody had to pack this out after looking at it. How could they have missed that?
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm at a loss for words. Im going to attempt calling them Monday. I will post any "luck" that I have. Not holding my breath though...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cardscardzcard5's Items on eBay

if you're on twitter, they have been doing a "better" job with their so-called customer service there.
    tweet them @ paninicsm tomorrow morning when the twitter manager will be on hopefully they'll get to you

but yeah this is unacceptable. i'd demand they pay the return shipping so you can send it back for them to fix it and send it back to you ALONG WITH a card of a player/team your choice

SCF Rewards
    Country

Maybe they can send you the missing sticker and you can attach it to the card yourself.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Part of my convo... I really hope that he comes through.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cardscardzcard5's Items on eBay

seems like twitter is where you MIGHT get a response. glad that helped.

SCF Rewards
    Country

So I had these pending redemptions/screw ups:

Joseph Randle jersey auto /299
    Dre Kirkpatrick rc auto /299
    Stephon Diggs/Cordarrelle Patterson dual booklet auto
    Joe Theismann/ Marcus Allen dual auto /25

And this is what was sent to me today!

Joseph Randle 2 color patch auto /25
    Brandin Cooks rc auto /75
    Andre Johnson jersey auto 10/10
    Drew Brees jersey auto 4/10

Kind of hard to stay mad at Panini when they hooked me up like that! If you have a problem with any redemptions, I highly suggest going to twitter and sending a message to @paninicsm

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See g4yosemite's Items on eBay

Did you end up having to send the Diggs/Patterson back in?

I received the same thing:
    Last edited by g4yosemite; 12-31-2016 at 04:31 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See 22emmittzone's Items on eBay

Was at Target today and saw a box of 2016 R&S w/2 autos/2 jerseys per box "on average." I thought about picking it up but couldn't see a price. I figured maybe $40 or $50 at the most. When I went to the scanner and the price of $99.99 came up, I was in total shock. Needless to say, didn't pick that up. I have really cut back on wax busting since the departure of Topps from Football. I do miss UD as well! Anybody actually buying this junk??? Panini has some nice looking product but they really are taking it to the customers. UGHHH

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos
    See Just a buyer, no page.'s Items on eBay

I haven't bought anything except for a few singles from Panini Instant.

And a Donruss team set from the Broncos store.

However, my son gave me a box of Absolute for Christmas last week. Not sure if it's hobby or retail, had four packs, and one red rook auto and one jersey card in it.

Not one numbered card, and not one regular rookie card in the box. Both the auto and the jersey are likely $2.00 cards, and the only star in the box was Aaron Rodgers.

There was a rookie round up ( I think it was called) of Jared Goff, buy that's an insert, not a RC.

The saving grace was there were no points or redemptions in this box.

Really hoping he went to Target, and didnt drop a lot of his cash at a hobby store for that. While I certainly appreciated the thought, It reminded me why I don't buy Panini packs or boxes anymore.

Pretty disappointing rip in my opinion.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast