Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got "Panini-ed" again...

Busted a box of 2015 Donruss Signature Series back in probally March or April and got a lovely redemption for a Stefon Diggs/Cordarrelle Patterson dual auto booklet. I'm not a huge fan of either player, but I have a friend that is. Well I finally got it in the mail today... well, half of it...

Attachment 110717

Anyone else have this happen to them? I plan on calling customer support on Monday.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See laconaduke's Items on eBay

This happened to me once. Panini sent me an auto redemption with no auto and i sent them a scan and let them have it. They tried to get me to send the card back and I told them i would not spend money on shipping for their mistake and I wanted a replacement and they did agree to that. I would send them a scan and tell them you want a replacement and tell them your team of choice you want the replacement from. Sorry that happened to you man, absolute garbage.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants New York Yankees New York Rangers

Who is doing quality assurance over there? That is just awful!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will think about what team I will tell them. I will not accept anything less than a dual auto booklet. I pulled a Joe Theismann/Marcus ALLEN dual auto from a Panini product and the Allen auto had a finger print smear mark on it. I'm really debating on if I want to ever buy another Panini product again.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have tried 3 times since april to get replacements on old redemptions, like 10 of them, including julio jones contenders auto that was obviously never made, and other contenders redemptions that have accumiliated from the last few years. Still nothing...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See chris_brown2's Items on eBay

I will think about what team I will tell them. I will not accept anything less than a dual auto booklet. I pulled a Joe Theismann/Marcus ALLEN dual auto from a Panini product and the Allen auto had a finger print smear mark on it. I'm really debating on if I want to ever buy another Panini product again.

miss Upper Deck yet? ;)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos
    See Just a buyer, no page.'s Items on eBay

Can't say I am surprised.

I've posted about my Panini experiences before, so won't repeat myself, again.

Yeah, I am done with collecting new product for the next five years. Just the last few years of Topps where the redemptions are still valid. When I can find it.

I haven't had the luck Spuds has had recently at Target or Walmart.

Still picking up singles on ebay. Panini does make some very sweet cards. However, getting lucky with Panini no longer involves pulling that great hit unless you pay for products where such cards are expected (Flawless, NT, etc).

More likely that experience will involve having to go online, and fight for your card for who knows how long. Possibly years, as many have experienced.

And maybe never even get it.

Naw, I am done with that crap. Got one lone redemption for a Shane Ray Topps Diamond, which I think is taking too long for a live card, and I am done with redemptions. The worst thing that ever happened to our hobby.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

Can't say I am surprised.

I've posted about my Panini experiences before, so won't repeat myself, again.

Yeah, I am done with collecting new product for the next five years. Just the last few years of Topps where the redemptions are still valid. When I can find it.

I haven't had the luck Spuds has had recently at Target or Walmart.

Still picking up singles on ebay. Panini does make some very sweet cards. However, getting lucky with Panini no longer involves pulling that great hit unless you pay for products where such cards are expected (Flawless, NT, etc).

More likely that experience will involve having to go online, and fight for your card for who knows how long. Possibly years, as many have experienced.

And maybe never even get it.

Naw, I am done with that crap. Got one lone redemption for a Shane Ray Topps Diamond, which I think is taking too long for a live card, and I am done with redemptions. The worst thing that ever happened to our hobby.

Even I won't buy Panini products unless they are discounted and that is saying something. I have 2 redemptions for Panini that I have tried getting replaced for months and nobody answers the phone or emails. I have had better luck with Topps products anyways, especially the finest blisters which we won't have next year thanks to Panini having the exclusive , I blame the nfl for giving a company as bad as Panini the exclusive and I am also pissed that they are still allowed to put out non-logo baseball products which I will never buy except maybe a diamond kings blaster. When Panini first entered the card business they would bend over backwards to help, now it seems they go out of their way to screw the customer.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

At what point does the phrase "Didn't expect anything less" become the normal. Sorry to hear about the missing auto, hope that they give you something nice for their mistake.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos
    See Just a buyer, no page.'s Items on eBay

Even a discount won't do it for me.

The ONLY Panini product I intend to buy for 2016 is the Score Broncos team set when I come across it. Probably pick that up at the team store next week at our first home game.

Without competition, another licensed NFL product, I am no longer a card customer at the retail level.

I could be out of the hobby completely after five years.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast