Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

A couple of mixed pack thingys.

Decided to go cheap, I bought a 4 packer with a guaranteed auto and a 10 pack mixer both were 11.99, here is what were in these things.

4 packer 1 2015 topps opening day 24 card pack, 1 2015 stadium club, 1 2015 topps heritage, and 1 2015 bowman. The 10 packer had 1 ginter 2015, 1 gypsy queen 2015, 3 2015 topps ser 1 3 2015 topps ser 2 1 88 donruss and 1 91 donruss.

I will start with the guaranteed auto and go from there.

Auto t.j.walz 2009 ud usa box set inscription on card innt-tw inscribed f.p.

2015 bowman pack.

jhonny peralta 94 black border paper 353/499

albert almora chrome prospect bcp142

2015 opening day pack

Brandon phillips 196 blue foil

ryan braun franchise flashback ff-02

stadium scenes photo by Cameron payne sta-cp angel stadium

2015 stadium club

evan longoria 254

mickey tettleton 143 gold foil.

Topps 2015 stuff next.

kris Bryant rc 616

matt holliday 361 gold foil 0252/2015

dee Gordon 559 gold foil 0425/2015

mike trout/rod carew eclipsing history insert eh-7

mike piazza heart of the order insert hor-2

lou brock til it's over btio-7

david freese til it's over tio-14

timeline type insert Sandra day O'Connor 1st female supreme court justice 1981 13a

babe ruth highlight of the year h-3

derek jeter highlight of the year h-24

2015 heritage

Nolan ryan a legend begins nr-1 mets uniform

2015 ginter

yadier Molina mini 17

matt barnes rc 68

sonny gray starting points sp-63

2015 gypsy queen

al kaline sp mini 310 gold border 06/99 jersey number

Bryce harper walk-off winners gwo-15

For a cheap break it wasn't too bad, thanks for the read Steve.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cardcollector1972's Items on eBay

I always like opening those mixed thingys for fun when I'm looking to spend just a few dollars. Once in a while you can get a scarce auto. There's usually no star autos...actually there are never any stars but I have pulled several scrub autos from those #'d to 200 or less. I've never gotten a Cardinal auto out of one though. It's usually a scrub player from the Padres, Marlins, Brewers, A's etc. Gotta like how they entice people to buy those with the Koufax and Trout autos pictured on the boxes. Classic marketing. I wonder who's pulled the best auto of one of those. Might be a good topic for a new thread. I think Jon Knott from the Padres #/100 or Scott Posednik #/100 were my best two out of the several boxes of those I've opened. I have pulled some decent prospect autos worth up to $20-25 BV too.
    Last edited by stewart20rulz; 08-18-2016 at 09:32 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I always like opening those mixed thingys for fun when I'm looking to spend just a few dollars. Once in a while you can get a scarce auto. There's usually no star autos...actually there are never any stars but I have pulled several scrub autos from those #'d to 200 or less. I've never gotten a Cardinal auto out of one though. It's usually a scrub player from the Padres, Marlins, Brewers, A's etc. Gotta like how they entice people to buy those with the Koufax and Trout autos pictured on the boxes. Classic marketing. I wonder who's pulled the best auto of one of those. Might be a good topic for a new thread. I think Jon Knott from the Padres #/100 or Scott Posednik #/100 were my best two out of the several boxes of those I've opened. I have pulled some decent prospect autos worth up to $20-25 BV too.

Hi Don, I doubt they even have a Trout or Koufax auto in any of these boxes. I have pulled a freddy guzman elite auto out of 50 but some of the better cards I have pulled are from the packs in those things.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cardcollector1972's Items on eBay

I pulled this a few years ago from a Topps Update pack that came in one of those boxes:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y69...psrnat5ume.jpg

Hi Don, I doubt they even have a Trout or Koufax auto in any of these boxes. I have pulled a freddy guzman elite auto out of 50 but some of the better cards I have pulled are from the packs in those things.

Last edited by stewart20rulz; 08-21-2016 at 06:57 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I pulled this a few years ago from a Topps Update pack that came in one of those boxes:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y69...psrnat5ume.jpg

Sick pull on that one, I couldn't get that lucky.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants NULL
    See Boinks's Items on eBay

Best "1 auto 4 packs" auto I ever got was Rickie Weeks.
    [-- 1117 Total -- Hidden Content Cards --]
    Hidden Content , Also collect: NY Yankees, NY Giants, LeBron James, Shaquille O'Neal