Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ronfir's Items on eBay

SPA, Oh did my heart skip a beat for a brief moment, Bummer

Had to get a tire exchanged on my wife's car today due a screw in the side of tire, so after finishing that off to the local to see if I won on the weekly drawing? I won $50.00 so I bought a Star Wars Chrome box and hit an auto.

Walked down to the hockey section and there was a new open box on the shelf. pick out four packs of SPA and two packs of Portfolio.

Portfolio, Hanifin rookie and Voracek auto. Nice to get the auto in only two packs.

Back to the SPA. First pack LaFluer retro which I needed for the set. Second pack MacKinnon retro which I also needed for the set. I am thinking this is going very, very well. Next pack a legends, Next pack Kyle Turris Great North auto.

Which gets me to the last pack I had picked out. I have opened a ton of SPA and have yet to hit McDavid, Larkin, Domi, Bennett FWA so for around three case opened I don't have much to show for it other than a Larkin FWA auto patch.

So back to the last pack of today. Rip and I see Oiler Colors!!!!

I see FUTURE WATCH and GOLD Auto!!!!

At this point I think FINALLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sadly I was fooled again, same as when I hit this guy in my Ice breaks.

Heart is back to normal but that was cruel Close but no.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See greg1126817's Items on eBay

Too bad it wasnt mcdavid. Oh well that black auto is probably better than the rest of the bums in the product. Not too bad for a few packs. I have opened a bunch of this stuff. No black autos, but i did hit a mcdavid on the last box i opened. You win some you lose some.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays New England Patriots
    Twitter: @KarineHains See Pheebs8882's Items on eBay

I think a lot of us have had that wrong oilers rookie pull this season...probably what Slepyshev will be remembered for lol...I remember my first box of UD series one for this year when he turned up I was slightly annoyed lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

Went back 8/27 and busted a couple more boxes of SPA and guess what?

I pulled the regular Future Watch auto of Anton.

Now I have the matching pair! WHOOO Who!

SCF Rewards
    Country

UD must be counting the McDavid as a case hit. At my local LCS, he said he's only seen 2 FWA McDavid's pulled out of all the cases that were sold (don't know how many).

I pulled 1 from my case, but there was nothing else in the case for hits. No group A or B Autos, only 2 patches (FWAP of Hartman and veteran patch).

SCF Rewards
    Country

UD must be counting the McDavid as a case hit. At my local LCS, he said he's only seen 2 FWA McDavid's pulled out of all the cases that were sold (don't know how many).

I pulled 1 from my case, but there was nothing else in the case for hits. No group A or B Autos, only 2 patches (FWAP of Hartman and veteran patch).

I believe it is more than a case hit, more like a multi case hit. Yesterday I pulled the Future Watch auto of McDavid and when I asked the owner he said he thought that was the first one pulled at his store and he has gone through about 10 cases of SPA this year. In the first case a Future Watch McDavid auto patch was pulled and later one of the moments McDavid autos was pulled. So at least at our local, one McDavid out of the every three cases.