Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (74)
    Country
    See 713mvp's Items on eBay

Hi, I'm just curious if something is wrong with the shipment as its been delayed now for 4 days. Please advise. Thanks.

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

Hi, I'm just curious if something is wrong with the shipment as its been delayed now for 4 days. Please advise. Thanks.

I have absolutely no idea what happened but it was delivered today. Our 20 days is 10/27.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants New Jersey Devils
    See bcool022's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

so when should we be expecting these back?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See greg1126817's Items on eBay

so when should we be expecting these back?

Looks like they will be finished the 27th. I would give a few weeks after that for patriotsguy to get them sent out to us. There are a lot of cards and may take a while to get sent out to us all. Its usually really fast though. Im already ready for the next submission!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would guess around the 2nd week of Nov. if all goes well.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants New Jersey Devils
    See bcool022's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

I hate waiting lol.. i have a few ready for the next submission too

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just a question regarding grading since we are waiting, kind of new to this but I know the card I sent in had a lift on one corner on the back of the card, the rest of the card looked good, the lift of the corner is not that bad, I mean you had to look really close to see it, but it's there.

Question is if all the card is good but that lifted corner, from what has been graded in the past, would it be a 9.0 at least? How would it grade? It's surely a PC no matter what the grade and knew it, but maybe a chance for a 9.0 at least, those thick cards are hard to grade I heard :(

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Just a question regarding grading since we are waiting, kind of new to this but I know the card I sent in had a lift on one corner on the back of the card, the rest of the card looked good, the lift of the corner is not that bad, I mean you had to look really close to see it, but it's there.

Question is if all the card is good but that lifted corner, from what has been graded in the past, would it be a 9.0 at least? How would it grade? It's surely a PC no matter what the grade and knew it, but maybe a chance for a 9.0 at least, those thick cards are hard to grade I heard :(

From what I recall reading, a card can only get .5 grade higher than it's lowest grade. It might be a full 1 higher but if that corner gets a 7, the whole card will grade out low as a final grade. Will try and find that info on Beckett for you.

here is that info

http://www.beckett.com/grading/faq
    Last edited by TheKingRoyal; 10-17-2016 at 05:37 PM. Reason: info added

SCF Rewards
    Country

From what I recall reading, a card can only get .5 grade higher than it's lowest grade. It might be a full 1 higher but if that corner gets a 7, the whole card will grade out low as a final grade. Will try and find that info on Beckett for you.

here is that info

http://www.beckett.com/grading/faq

Thanks for that link :) One can only hope for the best :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See greg1126817's Items on eBay

I hate waiting lol.. i have a few ready for the next submission too

Me too, but time has been going fast. Its the time from when beckett ships out to the time you get them in hand that seems like it takes the longest. Its really not a long time, just feels like it because you know its coming. If you dont think about it time will go by fast!

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast