Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ronfir's Items on eBay

2016 Origins: One pack break

Stopped by the local for another shot at SPA hockey, bad, so I moved over and broke one pack / box of Origins.

Somewhat surprised at how thin the cards are, being a one pack wonder, I expected the stock to be thicker. Not bad but surprised.

Base

Von Miller
    Robert Griffin III as a Brown, good to see this updated so hats off to Panini
    Jeremy Hill

Numbered base:
    91/150 Jason Pierre- Paul

Jersey card:

Kenyan Drake

Other hits:

Patch auto:

Last name is impossible to see, so this was not good on Panini's part. Somebody wasn't paying attention in the card design

Auto

That's the show. Interesting for sure.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cardscardzcard5's Items on eBay

if the washington auto is up FT lmk if you like anything of mine. i also havent updated my bucket with the donruss break i had today so feel free to check that thread as well in the FS and breaks section :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

if the washington auto is up FT lmk if you like anything of mine. i also havent updated my bucket with the donruss break i had today so feel free to check that thread as well in the FS and breaks section :)

I am keeping the Doctson auto. I am not a Redskin fan but I live in the Dallas area and he was some player for TCU

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cardscardzcard5's Items on eBay

I am keeping the Doctson auto. I am not a Redskin fan but I live in the Dallas area and he was some player for TCU

i meant deandre washington.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i meant deandre washington.

Didn't see anything in your bucket that I would be looking for.