Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

What Happened to the Basketball forum?

I only went to a wedding in Albany and a work trip in Miami Beach the last couple weeks but where are all the sub forums for basketball? Like "card talk"? All the other sports forums (hockey, football, baseball) still have their "card talk" section except for basketball.

Basketball discussion is gone too. I don't even know if I'm posting this in the right section. Ugh. It looks like you can't use bold anymore either. A lot of the buttons are missing for when you post.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

They are still available, but you have to access some of them from the front page. Show and Tell was merged with Box Breaks, and the talk section is now at the bottom of the main b-ball forum. Not sure if this is an experiment or permanent change, but I was confused, too. Just have to dig to find some of them now...

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (5) Sports Card Freaks
    Country
    See andyg2350's Items on eBay

Probably not enough activity in the bball forum so they combined a bunch of the subforums.

SCF Rewards
    Country

https://www.sportscardforum.com/threads/2329267-Forum-Re-Structuring

This says something about the forum restructuring...but they say basketball is done. Don't really like how they just dumped all this here instead of a making a forum for it. It makes it look like a mess and is counterproductive of a restructuring. So if you don't like the new look complain at the link which I'm going to do if this is the final form of the forum because I don't really like it.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

https://www.sportscardforum.com/threads/2329267-Forum-Re-Structuring

This says something about the forum restructuring...but they say basketball is done. Don't really like how they just dumped all this here instead of a making a forum for it. It makes it look like a mess and is counterproductive of a restructuring. So if you don't like the new look complain at the link which I'm going to do if this is the final form of the forum because I don't really like it.

Thank you. But I don't see a point in complaining. If the P.I.C. wanted they could've posted in the Basketball forum (like card talk) that changes were going to be made.

I completely agree with you. This "restructuring" IS counterproductive, IMO.

PS - I can use strike-through in my post but not BOLD or UNDERLINE??????? Seriously? WHY?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (5) Sports Card Freaks
    Country
    See andyg2350's Items on eBay

Looks like the forum change has confused people when posting their b/s/t threads.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looks like the forum change has confused people when posting their b/s/t threads.

The "restructuring" has turned me off from posting because of how confusing and jumbled everything is. And the fact I can't use bold, underline or italic in my msg replies anymore. Basic fundamental tools. All I see are ads and someone trying to sell me something that I don't want, even for free.

Even the quote box has malfunctioned. Is it only me or does it no longer appear for you guys too? 😑 😔

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

The "restructuring" has turned me off from posting because of how confusing and jumbled everything is. And the fact I can't use bold, underline or italic in my msg replies anymore. Basic fundamental tools. All I see are ads and someone trying to sell me something that I don't want, even for free.

Even the quote box has malfunctioned. Is it only me or does it no longer appear for you guys too? �� ��

Works for me... or not ... lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not so simple, i'm afraid. It Was better before.