Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@raisingsienna Instagram:

I sent to Goose and Rollie and have gotten them back already. Ones Ive sent that I'm still waiting on are Boggs, Martin Sheen, Sandberg, Bunning, Sutton, and Doerr.

I can't tell you how many I've sent to. It's ridiculous. The anxiety's gone and this hobby is really helping my depression, though it's hurting my wallet for sure

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Bulls

I can speak to hurting the wallet. Getting back into and trying to get everything to send out can be costly. But worth it when the mailman comes!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See daytondragon's Items on eBay

Hey zooiiks, I saw in the database that Louise Fletcher signed for you and gave you some advice. Id love to know what she told you. Feel free to PM me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey zooiiks, I saw in the database that Louise Fletcher signed for you and gave you some advice. Id love to know what she told you. Feel free to PM me.

No worries at all. She wrote to make sure that I take things one day at a time, and she's right :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

Thanks for asking. I've been doing a lot better. I've gotten into a groove. Sending these things out are really helping distract my mind. Who'd you send balls out to? I'm anxiously waiting for 4 of them: Goose, Mussina, Kershaw and James Earl Jones

The waiting is the hardest part

I got mussinna right after he retired on a 2001 studio card.
    I have had years of anxiety and depression, hobbies def. help me alot, also started yoga.
    if you are still having problems with writing letters you might beable to find a form letter online where you can just replace the names etc.

good luck

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

zooiiks

let me know on the mussina he teaches and coaches less than 15 miles from me. His son quarterbacks a nearby high school. he does a lot of promotional events in the area

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got mussinna right after he retired on a 2001 studio card.
    I have had years of anxiety and depression, hobbies def. help me alot, also started yoga.
    if you are still having problems with writing letters you might beable to find a form letter online where you can just replace the names etc.

good luck

Thanks so much for sharing your story. It's really good to know I'm not alone

SCF Rewards
    Country

zooiiks

let me know on the mussina he teaches and coaches less than 15 miles from me. His son quarterbacks a nearby high school. he does a lot of promotional events in the area

That's so nice of you! I'll do that. Hopefully I get the ball back soon. I love Moose. It's ridiculous he's not in the Hall yet, imo

SCF Rewards
    Country

zooiiks

Still waiting to get my ball back from Moose. Can you head down the street and give him a kick in the pants, Camsue? lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

zooiiks

Still waiting to get my ball back from Moose. Can you head down the street and give him a kick in the pants, Camsue? lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12