Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: College Athletes TTM

SCF Rewards
    Country

This got me interested so I went to the Univeristy of Iowa site to read their guidlines and man its kind of crazy. Student-athletes can not do autographs unless it is a team sanctioned event, In order to get the coaches autographs you have to fill out an application and then you will be notified when the application was received and then send a $25 donation the University of Iowa Childrens Hospital, your item, and a SASE.

If you want coaches, just email them or their assistant and ask for a signed photo. They will usually send one.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

If you want coaches, just email them or their assistant and ask for a signed photo. They will usually send one.

That does vary by school and many are not as open as they used to be on them. It is sad that places like Notre Dame make you jump through way to many hoops to get their FB coaches auto now. That being said go to the college teams official sports page and look for the staff directory and then the administrative assistant to the coach you would like. The having college players sign via school has worked for me on a number of times. We are just past an Olympics and I have gotten gold medal winning swimmers and track stars via colleges before for my Olympic collection and grabbed a few college football and basketball stars via universities in the past as well. Keep you eyes open for former players who now coach as I have done well mailing to them via their athletic depts as well. You will be shocked at how many former NFL and college football legends are position coaches now. Then again the same can be said for NFL coaching staffs.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That does vary by school and many are not as open as they used to be on them. It is sad that places like Notre Dame make you jump through way to many hoops to get their FB coaches auto now. That being said go to the college teams official sports page and look for the staff directory and then the administrative assistant to the coach you would like. The having college players sign via school has worked for me on a number of times. We are just past an Olympics and I have gotten gold medal winning swimmers and track stars via colleges before for my Olympic collection and grabbed a few college football and basketball stars via universities in the past as well. Keep you eyes open for former players who now coach as I have done well mailing to them via their athletic depts as well. You will be shocked at how many former NFL and college football legends are position coaches now. Then again the same can be said for NFL coaching staffs.

I would say that the best schools for sending coach autographs are LSU and Alabama. LSU coaches personalize. My Alabama ones are not.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See daytondragon's Items on eBay

I sent a Sports Illustrated a few years back to Trent Richardson while he was at Alabama and haven't seen it since....lol

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I sent a Sports Illustrated a few years back to Trent Richardson while he was at Alabama and haven't seen it since....lol

Marcus Mariota signed via the Ducks for me a few years ago.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12