Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

One cool thing I might try on a ball is Robert Redford. He seems to sign pretty well TTM.

I would say go for Redford, but I have heard that almost everything TTM from Redford is signed by a secretary ala Mike Schmidt. I mailed him a ball a few months back, and it came back RTS, thankfully, if the secretarial stuff is true.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Bulls

I would say go for Redford, but I have heard that almost everything TTM from Redford is signed by a secretary ala Mike Schmidt. I mailed him a ball a few months back, and it came back RTS, thankfully, if the secretarial stuff is true.

Thanks for the heads up. May save the ball and use it for someone like Bob Costas then.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@raisingsienna Instagram:

Goose gets ball #4. I worry about the Redford secretary business. I wouldn't mind James Earl Jones on a ball, but I don't think he's signing anything anymore. Never been a Costas fan. Keep the suggestions coming!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the heads up. May save the ball and use it for someone like Bob Costas then.

Definitely recommended. Have a Costas ball myself!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ryno gets ball #5. 7 more. Who gets them?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See chris_brown2's Items on eBay

if memory serves,but im not 100% positive on this,but Blyleven i BELIEVE charges anywhere between $5-$20 to sign

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Baltimore Orioles New York Jets New Jersey Devils

if memory serves,but im not 100% positive on this,but Blyleven i BELIEVE charges anywhere between $5-$20 to sign

I think you are correct. Since Burt is now HOF he has charged since then but not sure how much he charges.

This is just a thought but what I have done on those players that I would like to have an auto of for my collection and not talking balls this is just in general since I like to read I check the book stores like B & N and look for autographed books when they go on a sale. This way I have a graph and a book for a pretty cheep price. I have gotten the likse of Reggie Jackson, Bobby Orr, Bob Gibson and quite a few others that I could not afford.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I think you are correct. Since Burt is now HOF he has charged since then but not sure how much he charges.

This is just a thought but what I have done on those players that I would like to have an auto of for my collection and not talking balls this is just in general since I like to read I check the book stores like B & N and look for autographed books when they go on a sale. This way I have a graph and a book for a pretty cheep price. I have gotten the likse of Reggie Jackson, Bobby Orr, Bob Gibson and quite a few others that I could not afford.

Love the signed book route and have build a good collection....CHEAP! Half Price Bookstore has an autograph section as well and I have landed some real bargains there on signed books. I also like to check my local Goodwill on their hardback books. I have gotten some nice auto books for only a $1 there. Anyone else send to authors asking for signed bookplates? My best one of those ever was a George Bush! Sorry, as I know this post was off your topic.
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

The book route is a sweet idea! Have to check if there any discount bookstores in the area. You get the sig AND you get a book to read. Awesome idea!

Still have to fig out those last 7 balls. I so want to try for Bryant, but I feel it'll get lost in the wind

SCF Rewards
    Country

Kaline doesnt sign baseballs, even for a fee.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast