Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Men’s Fashion and Football Cards Collide in Panini America’s 2016 Absolute Football

There's an unexpected -- and fashionable -- surprise in store for fans and collectors inside Panini America's new 2016 Absolute Football cards. Thanks to a unique relationship between the NFL and Panini America, NFL stars Eric Decker and Charles Woodson will showcase their fashion persona on 13 special Men’s Lifestyle memorabilia cards appearing in both hobby and retail versions of the product.

https://blog.paniniamerica.net/2016/...l/#more-153082

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (179)
    Country
    See ctkenjr's Items on eBay

I don't think this is good at all, we are already inundated with "player worn" garbage - when it was from the game, it was cool (and still is) but when it is a manufactured, "hey touch this cloth in a photo shoot" I believe it to be just a card, not a "hit".

Just my two cents, boy do I miss Topps in football.

SCF Rewards
    Country

So Panini must be out of jerseys for some of these players and took them shopping at JC Penneys? Saw this and just shook my head. What's next....player used bed linens or gardening tool relics?
    A Martha Stewart "Fan Of The Game" coffee table doily card cant be far behind!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (84)
    Country
    See babyhuey76's Items on eBay

And this is just another reason my collecting has stopped. Panini with the exclusive and a "great idea" for them is someones wardrobe? Glad I don't waste my money on this garbage, but that's my opinion.