Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Fantasy Football autograph league?

I'm not sure if I need to get this approved by an admin first or not, but I thought it would be fun to try a fantasy football autograph league. It would be pretty simple. You post who you are sending to and when you get them back you post a pic with the post mark on it then that player is on your fantasy autograph team. You could accumulate points based on TDs games played, yardage etc. I'd give more details if there is interest and if its ok to try this contest on here by the admins. it would be open to players at any position but obviously offensive guys would score more points. Whoever has the most points at the end of the season wins and the losing teams have to send one of their autos to the winner as the prize for winning. Anyone think this sounds interesting?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'm not sure if I need to get this approved by an admin first or not, but I thought it would be fun to try a fantasy football autograph league. It would be pretty simple. You post who you are sending to and when you get them back you post a pic with the post mark on it then that player is on your fantasy autograph team. You could accumulate points based on TDs games played, yardage etc. I'd give more details if there is interest and if its ok to try this contest on here by the admins. it would be open to players at any position but obviously offensive guys would score more points. Whoever has the most points at the end of the season wins and the losing teams have to send one of their autos to the winner as the prize for winning. Anyone think this sounds interesting?

I would say that we should have posted this well ahead of now to have had a real shot of running this year with the season starting in less than 24 hours! This might be something to start looking ahead for NBA, NHL or MLB if you have interest. It would be a fun thing to do with a group of guys that you collect with and trust. The one problem I see with having any type of prize with this sort of contest at all, is that a member can write to the third string right tackle and get a return sase postmarked and then switch for the photo a card of an amazing RB or QB that they had gotten when the player used to sign. I am not trying to be a party pooper, but prizes on this type of league would be a waste. Doing it just as fun without a prize definitely makes it where there would be no reason to cheat and would add to the fun in my mind. What are your thoughts?

I always wanted to do a league as well where everyone started with 18 Score or Topps packs and you do like a regular snake draft, but you can only draft a player who comes out of a pack you open for that round of the draft and is not already picked! For instance if no one has opened a pack with an AP card until round 3 then he would not have been drafted till then, but I have never had 10 guys who collect and do fantasy to do that league with. Looks like my Buckeyes are finally driving the ball! Have a great day!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would say that we should have posted this well ahead of now to have had a real shot of running this year with the season starting in less than 24 hours! This might be something to start looking ahead for NBA, NHL or MLB if you have interest. It would be a fun thing to do with a group of guys that you collect with and trust. The one problem I see with having any type of prize with this sort of contest at all, is that a member can write to the third string right tackle and get a return sase postmarked and then switch for the photo a card of an amazing RB or QB that they had gotten when the player used to sign. I am not trying to be a party pooper, but prizes on this type of league would be a waste. Doing it just as fun without a prize definitely makes it where there would be no reason to cheat and would add to the fun in my mind. What are your thoughts?

I always wanted to do a league as well where everyone started with 18 Score or Topps packs and you do like a regular snake draft, but you can only draft a player who comes out of a pack you open for that round of the draft and is not already picked! For instance if no one has opened a pack with an AP card until round 3 then he would not have been drafted till then, but I have never had 10 guys who collect and do fantasy to do that league with. Looks like my Buckeyes are finally driving the ball! Have a great day!

I'm just looking for something to expand my autographs beyond the Raiders as I'm running out of people to send to and haven't had a very high success rate over the past couple years since I'm sending to many who I haven't seen successes with and don't know about their signing habits just a lot of shots in the dark. The pack ripping league sounds interesting. If only we'd thrown these out earlier in the year maybe it would have worked. I don't collect other sports so may have to wait till next year or just try forming my own team just for fun to see how it would work out.

Transferred Feedback
    TCC(1874)
    Country
    Penn State Nittany Lions Kansas City Royals
    Twitter: @rtsjr1 See thebusfan's Items on eBay

use to do a league on another site where everyone put up a card and at end top 4 got all put into the league was hoping would have that here but seems never happens

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'm just looking for something to expand my autographs beyond the Raiders as I'm running out of people to send to and haven't had a very high success rate over the past couple years since I'm sending to many who I haven't seen successes with and don't know about their signing habits just a lot of shots in the dark. The pack ripping league sounds interesting. If only we'd thrown these out earlier in the year maybe it would have worked. I don't collect other sports so may have to wait till next year or just try forming my own team just for fun to see how it would work out.

I understand as I have not been sending as much either as I have so many that I want obtained already. I think I just may have to start a new project, but have not found one that I have gotten into....yet. I have considered going after the 2012 Americana set as I have soooo many singles.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I would do this for IP basketball and possibly baseball. Except for the falcons I'm not able to do a lot of current football IP.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404