Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See http://www.ebay.ca/usr/fred-vintage-sportscards's Items on eBay

Adding US shipping address to my PayPal account

I need some help here, I am trying to add my COMC address to my PayPal account. I had no problem adding it to my eBay addresses but with PayPal, I cannot edit the Country. I know that some Canadians use COMC, can you tell me how you did it.

Thanks a lot
    Fred

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Toronto Blue Jays
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I didn't add my US shipping address to PayPal. I unlinked my Ebay and PayPal accounts, so when I use COMC mailbox, I just select the US address in EBay and then select pay through PayPal. I have never had any issues with my US address not being associated with my PayPal account (although I make sure before I do this that the seller doesn't require a confirmed address for delivery).

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Maple Leafs
    See thehip_022's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Same . I just choose the usa address in ebay before sending payment or requesting invoice . No troubles so far

BANNED

Country
    See Rustyisin65's Items on eBay

That may work for ebay, but you can no longer switch to a US address with payment outside ebay unless it's linked to a US bank account. US currency account at Canadian bank will not work. Something to do with sevurity around funding terrorism.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That may work for ebay, but you can no longer switch to a US address with payment outside ebay unless it's linked to a US bank account. US currency account at Canadian bank will not work. Something to do with sevurity around funding terrorism.

Exactly right. I actually had to remove my US address from my Paypal account, but it's still on Ebay.

BANNED

Country
    See Rustyisin65's Items on eBay

Hey Craig...you can still switch to your US address, but the seller must send you an invoice rather than you initiate the payment on your end