Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

New Stempniak's - Completed Rainbow from Generosity

Stempniak actually got tossed in a few sets, so I've had some stuff to chase recently which is always a plus. Sometimes the pesky parallels can be tough, and this is no different.

Before we get to the rainbow, here are a few others that have come in recently:

16-17 MVP - Base and Silver Script

16-17 MVP - Gold Script /165 - With how tough it's been to track down a Gold Script from 14-15, I jumped on the opportunity to grab one of these from this years release.

The rest of the MVP Rainbow is incoming , mostly sitting in my ePack account at the moment

16-17 OPC - Base, Rainbow Black /100, Retro

And in comes the generosity. Tim (Redwingsfan11) posted inquiring about a card I had for sale, and while we didn't come to an agreement on the deal, Tim said but I did have this for you, and I wanted to send it your way to help out a fellow collector. This was particularly awesome because I had not seen a copy of this card yet, and I was beginning to think it was going to be one of those parallels that was going to be really tough to track down.

Here's what Tim sent me:

15-16 Champs Silver /25

And with that one rolling in, that gives us this:

15-16 Champs Rainbow - Base, Gold Front, Gold Back, Silver /25

Pretty excited to knock that off, and that ends the "Devils era" of Stempniak's hobby love, as I have all of the Devils cards made of him (excluding printing plates)

Huge thanks goes out to Tim, it is much appreciated!!!

Thanks for looking, and comments are appreciated as always. Stay tuned for a large Stempniak update coming hopefully in the upcoming weeks!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Great Stempniak pickups! I really love look of the Champs rainbows from this year, great for those player collectors

Congrats on the new PC adds!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Jose Sharks Washington Capitals
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Those Champs cards are nice. Nice pickups. Wish Hertl had one.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Agree on the Champs, nice design this year