Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (179)
    Country
    See ctkenjr's Items on eBay

2016 Absolute(ly awful) Hobby box break

My last Paynini box break was done about a week ago, finally now going to post it. From here on, I will not be buying anymore boxes of Paynini unless severely clearanced. After watching a few breaks online, I figured to test my luck with Absolute, which used to be one of my favorite Paynini products.

I read the odds of the box, I actually "beat" the odds with some aspects, and didn't get other stuff that was stated to get. I will not contact customer service as I have found that to be a waste of time with most of my efforts. Enough whining on my part on to the break.

Base cards:
    Demaryius Thomas
    Jeremy Langford
    AJ Green
    Colin Krapernick
    Khalil Mack
    Kirk Cousins
    Rookies:
    Jerell Adams /499
    Jaylon Smith /499
    Retired:
    Warren Moon /499

Relics:
    Derrick Henry large swatch /99
    Sterling Shepard large Patch 2 color /25 95% White
    Tools of the Trade Ronnie Hillman /99 (very thick card, very thin pieces of white cloth)

Rook Ink Autos:
    Kenny Clark /25
    Tajae Sharpe /250
    Vernon Hargreaves /70

Yup, you saw it, no RPM, was very ticked especially since PAYnini increased the price of the boxes incredibly higher again. I really miss topps, topps products to me were always better than PAYnini. I actually think I could refer to them as PAINini too as the amount of redemptions they still owe me that are more than two years old and I still can't get a response from them.

thanks for the read, if any of you have a crazy desire for any of these cards feel free to make me offers, I like the Bears and Vikings for a buddy.
    Ken

BANNED

Country
    See hardtailfootball's Items on eBay

i like the henry dk a price but i have a favre and carter refractor if u can use?

SCF Rewards
    Country

hey ken, totally agree with you, it's been hard sledding this year as far as panini goes. i started breaking topps chrome baseball been missing topps so much...anyways what would you need for the Tajae Sharpe auto /250?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

Sorry about the break, although I do have interest in the sterling shepard card. I can't get myself to buy anything Panini hobby unless it is severely discounted the value just isn't there.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (179)
    Country
    See ctkenjr's Items on eBay

the Riddler, I actually kinda like the Cary Grant relic if that would work

Unitasfan, would be interested in one of your Bears autos for it, or a Vikings one

Spuds, will put it aside for you, we should work out a bulk deal - I have been putting inserts of Giants and Yanks aside in a pile.

BANNED

Country

ill post it up my friend!
    Last edited by the riddler; 09-25-2016 at 11:49 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

the Riddler, I actually kinda like the Cary Grant relic if that would work

Unitasfan, would be interested in one of your Bears autos for it, or a Vikings one

Spuds, will put it aside for you, we should work out a bulk deal - I have been putting inserts of Giants and Yanks aside in a pile.

I will start putting aside bears, lions and Vikings I should have a decent amount.

BANNED

Country

confirm the trade my friend!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants NULL
    See Boinks's Items on eBay

I'm desperate to get Topps back and we haven't even gone through one year of football products yet.
    [-- 1117 Total -- Hidden Content Cards --]
    Hidden Content , Also collect: NY Yankees, NY Giants, LeBron James, Shaquille O'Neal

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Nowitzki-fan41's Items on eBay

Man am I glad I learned a long time ago what kinda company POOnini is. Switched to baseball just to avoid ever having to get another POOnini card again. I also saw that POOnini ripped off Topps again after Topps now came POOnini instant, hahahha! I still love that POOnini ripped off Chrome with Prizm then sued topps because they had a prism refractor. That is your basketball and football card company right there in a nutshell.