Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Please Note - parco10 will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ap0813's Items on eBay

2016-17 Tim Horton Erik Karlsson Jersey FS

Yesterday while travelling through Prince Albert I stopped into a Tim Hortons for a coffee (I don't get to drink Tim's very often the nearest is 2 hours away) while I was there I decided to buy 20 packs of cards, I want to put together the set again this year, but got a huge surprise when I opened the first pack an Erik Karlsson jersey card!!! Has excited as I was it just doesn't fit my collection so I thought I would sell it and buy something I need. I checked Ebay to get an idea of what to ask but no Karlsson's are listed or have been sold yet so I checked simmilarly skilled defencemen and they are all 'buy it now or best offer' and are listed from $125 to $600.

I am going to ask $125 but am completely open to offers, actually encourage them. Unfortunately my scanner is on the fritz right now when I get it working I will include a scan of the card. I have not scratched the code yet I can send the unscratched card or email you code your preference.

Sorry for the long read but I don't pull this type of card very often so I'm rambling a bit, lol.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice Hit!!! I have bought so many packs, this years & last, and havnt even had a sniff at a Jersey.. Congrats...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thats an awesome pull!! Congrats!!!
    Last edited by cardboardkid; 09-25-2016 at 07:38 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice hit.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks guys I was pumped when I pulled it I never pull sp cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gallinator's Items on eBay

Great snag! I wish Karlsson were one of my PC guys, seems like a fair price you are asking. Good luck!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Still available

SCF Rewards
    Country

Listed it on ebay, first time I have ever sold anything on ebay a bit of an eye opener I'm amazed at the number of really low ball offers I am receiving.

Any selling tips from you more experienced sellers?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congrats on the hit & good luck with the sale.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See scotforti's Items on eBay

Listed it on ebay, first time I have ever sold anything on ebay a bit of an eye opener I'm amazed at the number of really low ball offers I am receiving.

Any selling tips from you more experienced sellers?

1. Don't enable "accept offers" or whatever it's called....97% of what you're going to get are people just looking for ridiculous deals that make no sense
    2. For alot of cards, don't even bother with auction at all...just list it for buy-it-now for 30 days at a respectable but competitive price and see what happens
    3. For some cards...auction 7-days works great, but you have to know the market is really strong for that card to risk the bidding process going high enough (as bidders don't typically like high starting bids)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast