Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues
    See aaron417's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

I've got a 12-Game pack for the Blues this year probably will make it to 9 of these games.

Oct 25 VS Calgary (Brian Elliotts first game back from being traded)
    Nov 6 VS Colorado
    Nov 15 VS Buffalo
    Dec 1 VS Tampa Bay
    Dec 6 VS Montreal
    Dec 15 VS New Jersey
    Dec 19 VS Edmonton
    Jan 17 VS Ottawa
    Jan 31 VS Winnipeg
    Feb 2 VS Toronto
    Feb 20 VS Florida
    Mar 27 VS Arizona

AND I HAVE THESE!!!! 2 tickets to this years Winter Classic Blackhawks VS Blues at Busch Stadium Jan 2nd.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by apod417; 09-27-2016 at 10:20 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Extremely jealous of the Winter Classic tix, that's awesome!

I've got a 12-Game pack for the Blues this year probably will make it to 9 of these games.

Oct 25 VS Calgary (Brian Elliotts first game back from being traded)
    Nov 6 VS Colorado
    Nov 15 VS Buffalo
    Dec 1 VS Tampa Bay
    Dec 6 VS Montreal
    Dec 15 VS New Jersey
    Dec 19 VS Edmonton
    Jan 17 VS Ottawa
    Jan 31 VS Winnipeg
    Feb 2 VS Toronto
    Feb 20 VS Florida
    Mar 27 VS Arizona

AND I HAVE THESE!!!! 2 tickets to this years Winter Classic Blackhawks VS Blues at Busch Stadium Jan 2nd.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

@apod417 That's a great set of games to go to, hope you have an amazing time at the Winter Classic!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is not fair. We don't have any hockey teams in Hawaii.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays New England Patriots
    Twitter: @KarineHains See Pheebs8882's Items on eBay

This is not fair. We don't have any hockey teams in Hawaii.

When I lived in England I use to arrange my visits back home with the Habs schedule...You can always travel to see some hockey :)
    @RGM81 a couple of games? I have 4 :)
    Oct. 4th: Preseason clash between the Habs and the Bs in Quebec City! Once more i'll be the leader of the Chara booing patrol!
    Oct 29th: Original six match-up in Montreal! Canadiens vs Leafs! It doesn't get much better than this on a Saturday night! The friends I'm going with have never been to the Bell Centre so that should be an awesome night!
    Nov. 12th: Another original six match up Habs vs Wings and that's the Habs fan summit with all the cool activities that that entails, I cannot wait! Never been to the summit so i'm somewhat excited lol
    March 2nd: Habs vs. Preds or in other words: P.K.'s return in Montreal! I'll wear my Subban jersey with pride and cheer on him intensely for the whooooooole night! Taken the next day off work since i doubt i'll have any voice left...

Anyone else going to the summit?

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Man, I'd love to go to a Winter Classic game someday :)
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

When I lived in England I use to arrange my visits back home with the Habs schedule...You can always travel to see some hockey :)
    @RGM81 a couple of games? I have 4 :)
    Oct. 4th: Preseason clash between the Habs and the Bs in Quebec City! Once more i'll be the leader of the Chara booing patrol!
    Oct 29th: Original six match-up in Montreal! Canadiens vs Leafs! It doesn't get much better than this on a Saturday night! The friends I'm going with have never been to the Bell Centre so that should be an awesome night!
    Nov. 12th: Another original six match up Habs vs Wings and that's the Habs fan summit with all the cool activities that that entails, I cannot wait! Never been to the summit so i'm somewhat excited lol
    March 2nd: Habs vs. Preds or in other words: P.K.'s return in Montreal! I'll wear my Subban jersey with pride and cheer on him intensely for the whooooooole night! Taken the next day off work since i doubt i'll have any voice left...

Anyone else going to the summit?

I am hoping to see a few games during the 2017-18 season when the new team in Las Vegas starts. Hope to catch a game in Los Angeles as well. Hopefully I can time it for when the Calgary Flames play.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues
    See aaron417's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

@apod417 That's a great set of games to go to, hope you have an amazing time at the Winter Classic!

Man, I'd love to go to a Winter Classic game someday :)

I'm really excited to go, I didn't get the best seats in the house, but hope its an experience that wont forget.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

I'm really excited to go, I didn't get the best seats in the house, but hope its an experience that wont forget.

Outdoor games are amazing, the atmosphere alone will make it an experience you won't forget.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays New England Patriots
    Twitter: @KarineHains See Pheebs8882's Items on eBay

Fear not it will be! I went to the one in Boston last year and that's my best hockey experience so far I think, really amazing :)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast