Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Are you allowed to add players not on your reserve roster? I see people have been doing more than 2 trades and players not on roster reserves.

I'm 99.9% sure the answer to this is no. If people are adding players from free agency I think that's against pool rules but I suppose I could be wrong.

I think we all need more details regarding making use of our reserves. I had assumed they were only there for injuries.

Look at your reserves as 2 bench players on a fantasy hockey team. You can move your 2 reserves in and out of your lineup as you please. As far as I know, you just can't add free agents or switch your roster in any way from the players that are there now.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The only reason you think people have been picking up FA is because they have moved their reserve guys through their lineup in different slots...

They still have the same number of players as us... Their roster would be bigger if they had picked up FA's.

Besides commish obviously put up restrictions on this... you would have to get a FA add made by him...

As for reserves he took off... the restrictions which makes complete sense since he cant be always on... Allowing moves minutes before the game.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Roster moves show up as "transactions" with this software - it's my first time using it for anything outside of the Survivor Pool so it's a bit of a learning curve for us all.
    @geschrocks33 is correct when talking about reserve activations as the same as moving players on your fantasy roster. Also the same as calling up a guy from the minors or putting a different player in the pressbox on a night-to-night basis.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok can someone help me out with switching your guys in and out? Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nevermind someone explained it a page back!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I see that someone has 2 completely different goaltenders and 2 different forwards that just doesn't make sense to me. I believed that the roster you have you have for the whole season and your reserves are the only moveable players. Or does it just show the trade icon for each spot moved around opposed to "new" players?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Do they have a different roster from Wednesday night?

Because for example, I completely changed my team Wednesday at about 6PM. So perhaps its my roster you are referring to?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Coyotes Detroit Red Wings Michigan State Spartans
    Twitter: @chisparty07 Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

Can you confirm that a trade just has to be initiated/agreed upon by both parties within October and not actually finalized within the month? If I send to Canada, it can take 3-4 weeks to complete the trade.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Can you confirm that a trade just has to be initiated/agreed upon by both parties within October and not actually finalized within the month? If I send to Canada, it can take 3-4 weeks to complete the trade.

Correct.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Last edited by RGM81; 03-04-2017 at 02:15 PM. Reason: All Trades Done!

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast