Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Coyotes Detroit Red Wings Michigan State Spartans
    Twitter: @chisparty07 Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

Clarifying question on trade requirements. Does it have to be a hockey based trade, or any trade works?

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

@sparty07 do you mean the monthly card trade? Can be any SCF deal so long as you aren't using it in other contests as well.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Coyotes Detroit Red Wings Michigan State Spartans
    Twitter: @chisparty07 Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

@sparty07 do you mean the monthly card trade? Can be any SCF deal so long as you aren't using it in other contests as well.

I just made a football trade with no other contest, will use it here for January. @RGM81, is it possible to add a sticky thread that would let us track all of our trade requirements in one post that we edit as we go instead of each individual segment?

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

That's a really great idea!

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

@geschrocks33 has traded the injured Tyler Toffoli for Cam Atkinson

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Injury news: Roman Josi is currently on Injured Reserve with no specified timeline for a return. I will monitor this situation and if we hear anything we will move ahead and begin accepting roster exchanges for him.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Injury news: Roman Josi is currently on Injured Reserve with no specified timeline for a return. I will monitor this situation and if we hear anything we will move ahead and begin accepting roster exchanges for him.

We should know later this week if it going to be long term was the latest I read.
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nashville is talking about Subban's return next week but no mention of Josi. He is just as important a player to their team so it would make me think there have been no improvements to his concussion symptoms and that he will be out long term.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

I read this item this morning:
    http://nhl.nbcsports.com/2017/01/19/...or-roman-josi/

Roman Josi told Swiss Hockey News.ch that he suffered a concussion from that Anton Blidh hit you can see in the video above, according to a translation passed along by the Tennessean.
    So, that’s the bad news for the Nashville Predators. The good is that he also told that outlet that he might be able to return for the Preds sometime next week.

SCF Rewards
    Country

So does this might next week mean that he has resumed skating?

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast