Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Upper Deck Expanding e-Pack Roster to 7 Releases

http://upperdeckblog.com/2016/10/upp...other-updates/

These seven products will be on e-Pack this year:

Quote Originally Posted by Upper Deck
    For these releases, a portion of the product will exist in physical hobby form with exclusive content in many of those products, but a portion of the run will be allocated for use on Upper Deck e-Pack™: 2016-17 NHL® MVP (available now)
    2016-17 NHL® Upper Deck Series One
    2016-17 NHL® SP Game-Used
    2016-17 NHL® SPx
    2016-17 NHL® Upper Deck Series Two
    2016-17 NHL® O-Pee-Chee Platinum
    2016-17 NHL® Ultimate Collection

Additionally, there will be several "in-pack" hobby exclusives for these releases, which you cannot get from e-Pack:

Quote Originally Posted by Upper Deck
    2016-17 NHL® Upper Deck Series One – Clear Cut parallels of the entire 250-card set (including Young Guns)*, Goalie Nightmare and Super Colossal
    2016-17 NHL® SP Game-Used – Base Set Veterans & Base Set Rookie parallels (#’d to uniform number)
    2016-17 NHL® SPx – Extreme Black Holo Shield Autographs
    2016-17 NHL® Upper Deck Series Two – Clear Cut parallels of the entire 250-card set (including Young Guns)* and O-Pee-Chee Red Border Update cards
    2016-17 NHL® O-Pee-Chee Platinum – Orange Rainbow parallels (serial numbered to 25 copies per), Autograph Orange Rainbow Rookie parallels (serial numbered to 15 copies per), Autograph NHL® Logo die-cuts, Autograph Puck Personas die-cuts, Autograph Man-at-Arms die-cuts, Base Set Printing Plates and Marquee Rookies Printing Plates
    2016-17 NHL® Ultimate Collection – “True” Rookie Autograph Shield cards numbered to 1

Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Toronto Blue Jays
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Seems a little excessive, but this seems to be the way the hobby is going. I am intrigued by Platinum being on e-packs so we can trade our parallels for ones we need.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Seems a little excessive, but this seems to be the way the hobby is going. I am intrigued by Platinum being on e-packs so we can trade our parallels for ones we need.

I agree with you about Platinum. It's the type of release that seems ideal for the platform.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm a big fan of OPC Platinum because of numbered parallels... Wondering how e-packs will impact the print run?

Also, is it just me or it's really ironic to see a product like SP-Game Used on e-packs ?!
    Check out my Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

The UD blog makes mention of a new & hobby exclusive Orange parallel numbered out of 25, but no mention if that replaces the Purple /25 or if they're shifting other things.

And I don't sense any irony there. I buy SP Game Used cards on eBay and COMC regularly. LOL

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

I was going to post a series of little angry guys but apparently my work computer doesn't agree with that.

Platinum = Positive.

All of this stuff on ePack = No, no, and some more no after that.
    Last edited by geschrocks33; 10-07-2016 at 01:52 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See scotforti's Items on eBay

ePack's emergence last year came pretty damn close to pushing me out of the hobby entirely as it completely destroyed series 1 as a set. It may still push me away from the hobby if they expand it too much, but we'll see...I suppose I can just avoid the products that are ePack and stick to only collecting products which are hobby/retail only.

I just hate it so much (the way how, integrated with COMC, it means that card values are basically pennies).

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @OscarsCards See oscars-cards's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I would love to see OPC not OPC platinum.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

It's nice to see some new hobby-specific hits. The Clear-Cut base parallels will be cool
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

Its whatever. I don't like it. UD likes it as it generates more $ for them.

Sure Card Values will drop but hell when 25+ releases come from 2 companies it doesn't matter.

Its going to be a hard to get some of those parallels if pulled in e pack and not listed on ebay and such. I cant even get them all when they are on ebay much less hidden away on peoples epack accounts
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast