Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Phoenix Coyotes Buffalo Sabres Tampa Bay Rays
    See hunngarr's Items on eBay

I tried it today. It is just like Bunt but for hockey. You get 5 free packs and a Draft photo card. I got Tavares. Got 3 free packs from the level up. Also like how the infinite plays contest is free and you can win cards. In Bunt, the infinite plays contest was 10,000 coins. If you already have a Bunt account, you can use that to sign in, but you have to set your picture and pick your favorite team.

Not sure what favorite team does in this version. In Bunt of last version (They redid the UI for Bunt and it matches Skate) if you got a card for a player on your favorite team, it would play a sound and animation. Since this new UI, it doesn't do that.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New York Rangers New York Rangers New York Rangers
    Upper Deck ePack

Downloaded the SKATE app last week & I am really liking it so far. I really want a Jimmy Vesey Now, so if you want to trade add me AndroSFL

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Phoenix Coyotes Buffalo Sabres Tampa Bay Rays
    See hunngarr's Items on eBay

I like Skate better than Bunt in this way. Card exchange only needs 2 per upgrade. In Skate, you can use 2 white to make a green, 2 green for a red, 2 red for a blue, etc.

In Bunt, it doesn't work that way. There is no way to exchange green or red. For exchanging a blue, you need 5 white, 5 green, 5 red and one each of the appropriate Blue gear card. So far I haven't been able to exchange to get a Blue in Bunt this year. Other ones are a little easier, they are still 2x of whatever color (say 2x Blue = orange) but you still need to have the gear card.

It looks like a step in the right direction. The only issue I have with Card Exchange in either app is that it doesn't tell you what you are eligible to get. As I said, it is easier in Skate because you just need two cards. So you can sort your collection by duplicates, then look up those players in card exchange and do the upgrade there. For Bunt, it is worse because most times you are missing one of the gear cards, or for a blue version you are missing a red or green. I hope they do away with the gear cards and the steep upgrade cost in Bunt for next year.

And it seems both Bunt and Skate have the same parallel levels. I wrote them down to help me remember when doing the exchange:

Gold 10x
    Silver 5x
    Black 4x
    Purple 3x
    Teal 2.5x
    Orange 2x
    Blue 1.7x
    Red 1.5x
    Green 1.2x
    White 1x

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12