Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@DaveMitchner See squiresoldan's Items on eBay Instagram:
    Send PayPal to DaveMitchner Member is PayPal Verified

Baseball Minihelms to go out

I have three different Minihelms, One Cincy, One Pittsburg (old yellow helmet design) and one Detroit Tigers.

Since I only get one shot a pop, who would you send to for each that has a good return?

Bench is my favorite red, but I can't afford the 70 buck signing fee to get that done.

Van Slyke was my favorite Pirate, but he doesn't appear to sign ttm.

Ugh I don't know what way to go with these.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

What about Al Oliver for the Old School Pirates? He takes a minimal donation, and was a great player on those 70s teams.
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

SCF Rewards
    Country

What about Al Oliver for the Old School Pirates? He takes a minimal donation, and was a great player on those 70s teams.

Not a bad thought at all. I think that's how I will go with that one. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

A signed far as the Detroit one, Al Kaline signs for $10. If you ever get a Rangers one, try Juan Gonzalez. Former MVP. I got mine back from PR in 5 days. Good luck!

SCF Rewards
    Country

A signed far as the Detroit one, Al Kaline signs for $10. If you ever get a Rangers one, try Juan Gonzalez. Former MVP. I got mine back from PR in 5 days. Good luck!

Oh hey that would be cool. I've been finding them as we clean out old toys from when I was a kid. If I find a Rangers one, I'll send there.

Also good call on teh Kaline.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@raisingsienna Instagram:

Rasiel Iglesias seems to be a good signer for Cincy, but not sure you want someone so unproven.

Votto looks like he has a pretty high percentage, but you might need to wait until spring training

SCF Rewards
    Country

Rasiel Iglesias seems to be a good signer for Cincy, but not sure you want someone so unproven.

Votto looks like he has a pretty high percentage, but you might need to wait until spring training

I would hold off on Votto. Sent him during ST 2013, never heard back. Also heard a rumor that his girlfriend signs whatever fan mail of his gets signed.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Baltimore Orioles New York Jets New Jersey Devils

This depends if you want to wait but if you try to hook up with a site member that my be going to one of the teams fan fests usually early 2017 you check the lists who might be there and pay a consignment fee from the member. At least you know its getting signed or not but you would also get it back either way. Cincy also has the trips by players thru the different parts of the states.
    Just a thought.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This depends if you want to wait but if you try to hook up with a site member that my be going to one of the teams fan fests usually early 2017 you check the lists who might be there and pay a consignment fee from the member. At least you know its getting signed or not but you would also get it back either way. Cincy also has the trips by players thru the different parts of the states.
    Just a thought.

I didn't know fan fest was a thing. I may head up to Cincy for that. Cincy is only about three hours for me to get to.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Fanfest has lines that are crazy! I would personally hit up Tom Browning. He is a Reds hero that signs great.
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast