Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

A Season of Mystery - Leg 3 - League Leaders Contest

A Season of Mystery - Leg 3 - League Leaders Contest

We have yet another excellent contest ready for you in our "A Season of Mystery" Contest, sponsored by Frameworth!

How does it work?

With 50 predictor style questions, answer each question correctly, and earn points towards winning this leg! You'll be asked to name players: Spelling their names correctly doesn't matter, so long as I can figure it who you mean. "Patrik Cane" would still count!

Only last names will be required, so long as the player in question is obvious. "Crosby" is okay to write, "Sedin" is not - you'd need to tell me if you meant Daniel or Henrik.

If there is a tie, and you select one of the players tied, then you will be considered correct.

For example: Who will score the 2nd most goals for the Dallas Stars?

Suppose Jamie Benn score 34 goals, and then Jason Spezza, Patrick Sharp, and Ales Hemsky all score 33 goals. It wouldn't matter if you picked Spezza, Sharp, or Hemsky: any of those picks would be deemed "correct".

Examples

Who will finish 2nd in scoring, for the Edmonton Oilers?
    Who will finish with the 3rd highest PIM total in the league?
    Pick up to 6 players to finish in the top-10 in league scoring. You may NOT select Patrick Kane, Jamie Benn, Sidney Crosby, or Alex Ovechkin. (up to 6 points)

Answer each of the 50 questions, and score a point for each correct answer. Some questions will be worth more than 1 point (if there is more than 1 answer to give) with a total of 71 points available..

How to Enter

Please follow the link below, and fill out the Google Form. Be sure to fill out the for entirely, as there is no way to save and come back to it (if you do have an issue submitting things, let me know and I can confirm what was entered).

<<<< OPEN THIS LINK TO THE FORM >>>

After you have registered, please post in this thread that you are in the League Leader's Contest. As a special participation bonus every entrant this year will receive 150 Card Cash!

One entry per member. Any members found to be creating extra teams or using other members’ user names will be deleted and you will be disqualified from the entire contest. Don’t be that that guy.

Additional Rules

All SCF Members in good standing, including the SCF Staff, are eligible to participate in this contest.

Trade requirement: you must complete THREE [3] transactions on SCF between October 12 and April 10. That's the entirety of the NHL regular season. These transactions can not be ones you use for other contests. When your transaction has been completed, please edit-post it in your post confirming your entry into the contest. I will send out a reminder to all participants in January and again in mid-March. Any member who does not complete their transaction requirement will not receive any Season of Mystery points.

Members must remain in good standing throughout the contest period. Any negative feedback or major infractions will result in a disqualification from the contest. Again, don’t be that guy.

What can you win?

There will be a prize for this contest, but it's going to remain unannounced (for now). We're still working on that. You will get points in the overall "Season of Mystery" contest, of course!

Deadline to enter NOVEMBER 30th. I will lock down the form the morning of December 1st, and no other entries will be allowed.

When you have entered, please post in this thread saying so (so I can confirm your entry). You can also edit that post as the season goes on, so show your 3 transactions.

Good luck to everybody--if you have any questions feel free to PM me and we can discuss!

List of entries:

piper1
    robert podger
    warr10r
    ahmon
    cjs-sportscards
    ricvr6
    edler4114
    RGM81
    Pheebs888
    notoriousrob101
    DaveS
    toddsr
    tribetown
    geschrocks33
    30ranfordfan
    sparty07
    Whoop
    brosal04
    Mikepro44
    Sharky94
    Last edited by 30ranfordfan; 11-30-2016 at 10:05 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See robbypod's Items on eBay

entered early season predictions will see how it finishes
    Last edited by robert podger; 10-14-2016 at 10:32 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Last edited by piper1; 10-17-2016 at 05:30 PM.
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See navarrofat's Items on eBay

Last edited by warr10r; 10-28-2016 at 06:56 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Entered

Trade 1:
    Trade 2:
    Trade 3:

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    (263) The Bench
    Country
    Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox New England Patriots
    See c.j.sportscards's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Entered!

But it looks like the last question is duplicated "Name 6 NHL Players who will finish in the top 10 for Shots on Goal. You may NOT select Patrick Kane, Alex Ovechkin, Brett Burns, or Vladimir Tarasenko (1 point per correct selection)"

Trade 1: https://www.sportscardforum.com/scftm/trade/show/527363
    Trade 2: https://www.sportscardforum.com/scftm/trade/show/528030
    Trade 3: https://www.sportscardforum.com/scftm/trade/show/527880
    Last edited by cjs-sportscards; 11-28-2016 at 08:23 PM. Reason: update with trade links
    Collecting: Baseball HOFers Will look at Baseball tradelists for other wants
    Football: Josh Allen, Burrow, Hurts, Trevor Lawrence, Mahomes
    Hockey: Cam Neely PC Wants
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Entered

SCF Rewards
    Country

Entered

2 out of 3 transactions done

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Last edited by RGM81; 12-26-2016 at 04:09 PM. Reason: Trades done
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays New England Patriots
    Twitter: @KarineHains See Pheebs8882's Items on eBay

Last edited by Pheebs888; 10-22-2016 at 01:26 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast