Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone have a deal on an auto or auto-patch for Kadri; Hejduk; Tanguay; Foote; Kamensky; Ozolinsh

Interested in buying a nice looking auto-patch card for one of Kadri/Hejduk/Tanguay (or just an auto for Foote or Kamensky or Ozolinsh since they don't have auto-patch cards). Don't need a rookie or low-serial numbered card, prefer something that looks nice instead of something with value. Would also be interested if a bargain auto-patch is available for Duchene/MacKinnon but those are probably out of the price range for now.

Looking to spend $3-10 on an auto (or a bit more if it's a good auto-patch). Would want the card to be the player in an Avs jersey (unless it's Kadri then obviously Leafs jersey). If it's just an auto then hoping to get a nicer looking one like a Glacial Graphs auto or a Trilogy auto if possible instead of just a standard auto'd base card. This would be shipped to Canada.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See slyner77's Items on eBay

I have a huge Avalanche Collection especially Hejduk & Ozolinsh and I am selling everything I own so feel free to look through and see if you like anything.

http://opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/i.../1/tm/12/sid/2

http://opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/i...12/sid/2/pc/1/

Please PM me if you would like to talk sales :)

Thanks
    Shane & Sarah