Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays New England Patriots
    Twitter: @KarineHains See Pheebs8882's Items on eBay

Card show pick ups - mostly PC but a couple traders

Been a while since I did one of those posts but I stopped by a card show this morning and spent over and hour haggling and dealing, fun times! I did pick up some great new stuff for the Habs PC, a nostalgia add and a couple of traders.

Here is the nostalgia item, which brought me back about 20 years, who else here had one?

A few nice Gallagher and a Max Pac for the PC:

Some mixed Gally and Chucky including a 5 GU jerseys on which Gally is on the back and got to love those Black gold inc. autos!:

And here are the traders, the Weber is already pending though for a fellow Habs fan who is ready to move on after THAT trade lol:

Oh and before I forget, here is the new start of my Habs shrine: A Roy autographed Puck, a Price autographed puck and a Past and Present dual auto card of those two awesome goalies, doesn't get much better than that!

Comments welcome as always and boy do I wish there were card shows around here more often, that made for a fun Sunday morning!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Now this is just plain cool. Awesome PC pickups! That poster is awesome, and the Roy/Price autos are superb!

Congrats on all your new PC additions, @Pheebs888 !
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thank you kindly!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow!! That Price/ Roy display case & Items are just plain Sick!!! Congrats on the new additions..

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Cheers James :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wonderful card show additions! Nice looking Past/Present Habs goalie shadow box too!

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I hear that the guy who wants the Weber smells funny.

Great stuff Karine!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content