Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Probably in the next week or so. I would suspect that the product is done and they'll want to hype it as much as possible for the Expo. I'm crossing fingers for the first Shea Weber in a Habs uniform card.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice. Looking to score the Matthews and Nylander ones in particular for my young son. What are the odds of landing these if I was to buy say 2 boxes? Just curious how many I will need to get!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

You get 6 YG's per box (typically), so you'd end up with 12 YG's out of 2 boxes. Just gotta hope that in those 12 you end up with Matthews or Nylander.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Yup....

No YG should be SP'd compared to the other ones..... so "on average" any particular YG (Matthews, Nylander, whomever) should fall once per 8 1/3 boxes. That's not a sure thing.... but within a case it's normally correct. Any case I've ever seen opened it was:

12 boxes x 6 YG per box = 72 YGs. You'll end up with a complete set of 50, plus 22 doubles... no triples. I would imagine this is not 100% accurate, but pretty close.

Of course, withing any random two boxes? Much harder to say. If we round down and say any particular YG would fall once per 8 boxes..... if you get 2 boxes you should have about a 25% chance of getting any single YG.

You get 6 YG's per box (typically), so you'd end up with 12 YG's out of 2 boxes. Just gotta hope that in those 12 you end up with Matthews or Nylander.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks.. Maybe I will try 4 boxes to start. Any other boxes that would have some decent potential Mathews hits that I should consider?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Thanks.. Maybe I will try 4 boxes to start. Any other boxes that would have some decent potential Mathews hits that I should consider?

As the season goes on, I would pretty much guarantee every single product from Upper Deck will include Matthews. Right now, even though not officially announced, we all assume that the Roman Numeral I redemptions in Artifacts will be Matthews. So you can pick those up, but won't receive the physical card until sometime in 2017 when the cards are built.

Unfortunately, that's all you've really got to chase right now.

I think that the next product after Series 1 would be Black Diamond which should be released right around the beginning of December. That product will include some high-end goods of the rookies including most likely Exquisite shields. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong on that info.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234