Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys New England Patriots

Over 150 1975 topps baseball cards to sell / trade

SOLD TRADED SOLD TRADED SOLD TRADED

I have 150 of the 1975 Topps cards I'm looking to trade-And as you can see in the scans-These are all in great shape-I'm looking to trade these all as a lot for some newer football-I'm looking for as few cards as possible-I'm looking for Dak Prescott and Elliott rookies of the Cowboys or even autoed football rookies-And if at all possible some newer unopened packs or boxes--Or of Tom Brady rookies or of his game used or of Johnny Unitas game used or of some other vintage players game used or autoed-And the kids said to see if anyone has any rare Magic The Gathering cards or packs or boxes-As far as those kind of cards-I know nothing about them--Or just send me a offer---I do have other boxes with 1976-1977-1978--1981s All in the same or better shape than the 1975s are
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by kawhona4; 10-27-2016 at 05:59 AM. Reason: SOLD / TRADED TRADED / SOLD

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    The Bench (366)
    Country

I am working on this set. How much for the lot? LMK. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cincinnati Reds Jacksonville Jaguars Pittsburgh Penguins
    See katiek232's Items on eBay

what you have in 1976 1977 need a few commons to finish sets..

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys New England Patriots

Do you have any of the players I'm looking for-or was this a cash offer--I rather have just the cards for the kids so I do not have to go out looking