Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitme's Items on eBay

Question to Pavel Bure or Canucks collectors

Hi everyone,

qustion is simple - have anybody seen offically signed or at least In-person auto of Pavel with "Russian rocket" addition to signature?

I have been collecting from 1997 and checking from time to time his autos - do not remember anything similar to.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hang_time8's Items on eBay

Don't think so

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See notoriousrob101's Items on eBay

I have only seen him add "HOF 13." It's possible to pay for the extra inscription fee and have "Russian Rocket' added.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hang_time8's Items on eBay

Ya you might be able to get him to do it in person I suppose but none of his pack released cards have anything like that that I have seen.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kariyakid's Items on eBay

Hey,

I do a lot of ordering from sportauthentix and I was in touch with Steve (the owner) about placing an order for Bure. I asked him about getting that inscribed as well. He told me that Pavel will NOT inscribe that as he has an immense amount of respect for Maurice Richard and believes that he isn't worthy of having the name Rocket attached to his name. Personally I found it very interesting, I gained respect for Pavel for that. Knowing that he could get more money for doing it, but it goes beyond that for him.

Sorry to let you down, but, I hope you gain more respect for him too knowing this.
    Cheers: Kieran J.
    I collect: Paul Kariya AND 2009-2010 The Cup Enshrinements
    Singles: 48/48 100%
    Duals: 26/26 100%
    Triples: 10/10 100%

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Hey,

I do a lot of ordering from sportauthentix and I was in touch with Steve (the owner) about placing an order for Bure. I asked him about getting that inscribed as well. He told me that Pavel will NOT inscribe that as he has an immense amount of respect for Maurice Richard and believes that he isn't worthy of having the name Rocket attached to his name. Personally I found it very interesting, I gained respect for Pavel for that. Knowing that he could get more money for doing it, but it goes beyond that for him.

Sorry to let you down, but, I hope you gain more respect for him too knowing this.

This is very cool. Never knew that, and I too have more respect for him after this story. Thanks for sharing :)
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

@kariyakid That's a cool bit of info. H/T to Pavel for that!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kearl_Rob's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

very cool of Pavel for sure!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Much respect to Bure to say that. Thanks KariyaKid for sharing that with us!