Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fall Expo anyone?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbuying79's Items on eBay

Great to know about opening cases. It sounds much nicer to open one pack in each of the 12 boxes rather than all of them. Have a few cases of Series 1 coming for me :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Jose Sharks Washington Capitals
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I missed the last Expo so maybe this is something new? I have seen them do that with cases but not for individual redemption boxes.

If you only have 1 or 2 boxes, they will let you just break the packs without ripping them open all the way. Typically, I always just do that. Just rip it a bit to show that the pack was opened, but not enough to take any cards out. I don't want to waste time at shows opening packs, especially with THAT many tables to check out. Plus, I like to open my boxes at home at my leisure.

For the initial question, the reason they make people open boxes is so dealers wont come over and grab redemptions and then go re-sell the boxes. They want the buyers who are opening the boxes get the redemptions. It's a little bit of a hassle for collectors, but it is far better than having UD give away all the redemptions to the dealers who then just sell their boxes to you.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Holden you have to crack the packs but you can leave cards unseen in packs until you get home to look if you choose

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Holdencards's Items on eBay

Thx for the replies!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Some great info here! I can't wait to get up there Friday morning and to see how many members from the boards I'll run into. Can't wait to meet some of you.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Maple Leafs
    Twitter: @Andy417 COMC Cards For Sale

I will be there all weekend. Been too busy to focus on the hobby for a while so I haven't been as active as I'd like but I always set this weekend aside. Depending on the day I'll either be wearing Oilers t-shirts or a yellow Belleville Bulls jersey.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

If Anyone can be on the lookout for these Daniel Sprong OPC Platinum Cards and get some kind of contact info for me or buy them if the price is reasonable I would greatly appreciate it and send you some kind of reward $ or Cards. I'm trying to complete the rainbow. I'm having a lot of trouble tracking these down.

Sprong Purple Rainbow /15 Auto
    Sprong Emerald Surge /10 Auto

Purple Rainbow /25 ROOKIE NON AUTO
    Emerald Surge /10 ROOKIE NON AUTO
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123