Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 2005elliotth's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

1986 Topps Football For Trade - Set Builders

Hi everyone, I recently bought a large quantity of cards and pulled out a bunch of 1986 Topps commons and stars. I am putting together a few sets and have one complete set and missing a few cards from the others. If anyone is looking to complete the set let me know and let's do some trading to help each other complete the sets. All of the cards are NMT or better, most look like they came out of the pack yesterday.

Let me know what you need.

Elliott

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See chris_brown2's Items on eBay

ill take a peek through my binder and let u know,btw,u wouldnt happen to know the current BV on the Steve Largent and Walter Payton cards from this set would u?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 2005elliotth's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

The Payton books for $10 for his main and other cards are around $1, Largent is .60

Let me know what you need and I am sure we can work out a trade

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See chris_brown2's Items on eBay

the funny thing is,is i won the Payton and the Largent off of Listia about 2 months ago for a combined 3600 points,but had no idea of the current $ value for 'em