Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

Buying Magic the Gathering cards

Let me know if you have any for sale- either a list with prices or a bulk rate is fine. I buy these to resell, so please dont expect ebay prices- but if you have something to get rid of, let me know!

Thanks!
    Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country

up we go!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (182)
    Country
    See the_benz2007's Items on eBay

Would you be interested in this for $9.00 DLVD

Sanctifier of Souls- Eldritch Moon .50 (Just something to make this list bigger :P)
    Jace, Memory Adept- 2014 Core Set $3.00 (AVG $6.00)
    Fauna Shaman- 2011 Core Set $5.50 (AVG $8)

Also, what would you pay per card for Commons, Uncommons, foils, etc

SCF Rewards
    Country

I usually buy medium priority boxes of commons, uncommons and junk rares for about 25-30 shipped, and I would be up for that, as long as the cards arent all commons and are from a variety of sets..
    Foils I tend to buy in bulk at .02-.04 per card unless they are more desirable ones

I know those prices are low, but for me to make any money on the resale aspect, they kind of have to be

Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @Goggy29

I will take a look around and see what I have. I know the box is just sitting around collecting dust, Sure most of it are just commons I know I have a couple of foils.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'd love to know what you've got, Im just worried that the cost of shipping from Canada wont be worth it to me- but please LMK what you find and we can try and figure something out!

Ed